• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite Music Genre?

Gunn

horror resident
Years
  • Some metal genres like melodic death metal, death metal, thrash metal, progressive metal, and industrial metal,... well, some industrial. Other than metal, I like rock (classic, hard, some alternative), and a little bit of punk. It's really hard to get into today's stuff without my ears bleeding.

Verkaufer

bis zum bitteren ende
    Years
  • I don't have s favorite genre per-say... I can list the qualities of the music I like though (courtesy of Pandora):
    -minor keys
    -subtle vocal harmony
    -complex instrumental writing
    -female vocals (from time to time)
    -extensive vamping
    -hard rock roots

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I truly love to listen to R&B, Pop, Hip-Hop, Rap, Soul, Gospel, Dance, New Wave, New Jack Swing, Pop Rock, J-Pop, J-Rock, J-Hip-Hop, Adult Contemporary, Techno, Oldies, etc...

Yeah I love a lot of genres, lol. As of late I been listen to the old stuff. I haven't really listen to the new stuff. So I been listening to a lot of Classic R&B and Classic Rap/Hip-Hop. Great music back in the day. <3

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Progressive metal. Well technically that's a sub genre but whatever.
    I also like progressive rock, technical death metal, good old heavy metal, classic rock, hard rock, jazz fusion and normal jazz.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Pop. I love it. Mainstream pop. I'm much more tolerant of it these days, and I really enjoy it (like Shakira, Lady Gaga <3<3, Beyonce <3, Nelly Furtado, Britney Spears, new artists like Addictiv and Elise Estrada). Next would be techno/dance/Electronic (stuff like MGMT, I guess? And I always listen to the live broadcasts of radio stations, when they have DJs mixing songs together) and then old/classic rock, stuff like Nirvana (is it old yet? xD), Van Halen and, of course, the Beatles. (Eee! The Beatles! lol)

I also like hip-hop, new and old (ex: Beastie Boys, Run-D.M.C., Ludacris... yeah, anything catchy).

Some of my current favourite artists atm are 3oh!3, The New Cities, Stereos, Boys Like Girls (okay, only about one song...), etc.

Man, I hate how Paparazzi is abused on the radios these days. I remember how I'd listen to it so much last year on imeem. I really want the old version of Beautiful Dirty Rich; I love that song.

Years
  • I'm pretty rounded when it comes to music genres. I listen to everything from Disturbed to Keith Urban to Flo Rida and even to Mozart. What I listen to at any given point in time depends on my mood. If I'm pissed I'll throw on some Metallica or Slayer, if I'm sad I'll listen to classical music, and if I'm happy I'll listen to some Korean hip-hop or something. I'd say that since I'm mostly happy, I generally listen to hip-hop, rap, or electronic music though.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    Power/Trash/Speed metal are the ones.. And only some finnish pop from a band you definately dont know :p

Back