• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite Music Genre?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Umm, Pop, Rap, Electric, R&B, and Rock. Love them all.

Napalm

Careful! That Stuff Burns!
    Years
    I have a mixture. Mainly old school metal. I also like old school rock and punk.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    ...mostly classic rock and modern alternative rock, but I really can listen to anything. I judge music song-by-song because alienating an entire genre is just kinda...closed-minded.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Blues, avant-garde (which is more of a basis for many eclectic musical genres that a lot of my favorite artists apply to), and free jazz are my top three.

Last edited:

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    I don;t have a favourite genre, because I have a variety, but I cant stand heavy metal. Other than that I am fairly open-minded on all types of music.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    It depends on my mood. The only genre I don't particularly care for is metal...

Years
    Pop, Rock and Jazz.

They are very inspiring and catchy. Rock songs make you crazy, Pop songs make you happy and classical songs just give you an awesome feeling!

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    Uh, let's see… /checks iPod Well, I like Alternative & Punk, Electronica/Dance, Hip Hop/Rap, Pop (the majority of the music on my iPod is Pop), R&B and Rock. I also like J-Pop and K-Pop. :3 I can't really decide which one I like best over Pop and J-Pop. D: I guess it would ultimately be J-Pop in the end.

Years
    A nice variety, but usually orchestrated music gets my attention. Others include folk (especially Vietnamese), country, and a good amount of pop, too. I generally like background music with a wide variety of pitches within it, so classic rock songs might not appeal to me too much.

Back