• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favorite music genre?

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Whats your favorite music genre?
    Mines rap with rock at a close second. It depends what kind of a mood im in

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Rap then goes R&B. I love to rap and sing but can do neither well LOL

Years
    I was a musical atheist or whatever I might call it for most of the time, meaning I didn't listen to anything. But some months ago, a friend sent me a youtube link to a metal video, and it made me realize that metal is NOT the noise as that the stereotype describes it, it is pure genius. With 17, it's probably a bit late to convert to a music direction, but better than not at all, right? And to be honest, I already could not imagine my life without listening to metal everyday anymore, even though I'm not into it that long yet. I don't really have a favorite subgenre yet (only a slight tendence to melodic death metal), decisions like that can't be made that fast.

Last edited:

ssj5goku5

Heard you like dem MUDKIPS!!!
    Years
    my favorite music genre would be alternitive because most the alternative songs have a pretty good beat but my second would be rock tied with rap

my favorite would be alternitive and my second would be a tie between rap and rock

Last edited:

Sarah Paliner

:: Zetsubou no Carnival ::
    Years
    I don't really have a favorite genre since I usually listen to music of whatever I come across. It's more fun to be able to enjoy most forms of music equally in my opinion.

Ayselipera

I listen to all kinds of music, but after recently looking through all my favorite songs and artists I noticed I like a lot of rock and sub genres of rock.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    R&B, Pop, Electronic, Alternative
    My top 3. I also love Rap but only from certain artists, like Tech N9ne, Kanye, and Jay Z, and the Black Eyed Peas.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Organ, soundtrack, new age, classic rock, and few others that I cannot list.
    Is it alright if we post what genre of music we dislike? Because I have the perfect answer to that.

Pavement.

The Black Box Revelation
    Years
    Indie, Alternative, Ambient & Electronic mainly. :) I enjoy Grunge & Garage Rock a lot too and some Folk is lovely.

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    Punk.
    Pop Punk.
    Alternative & Punk.
    Electronica.

Any variations of the above will do.

Last edited:

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    I Like (In No Order)
    Rock
    Japanese Rock
    japanese Pop
    J-R&B
    J-Rap (m-flo's okay in "BoRn to luv U" By melody.)
    Pop Punk
    Pop Rock
    Experimental
    Alternintive (Can't Spell For My Life..)
    And Songs with that Awesome Guitar/Violin solo

Back