• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Whats your favorite place to hang out in R/S/E

Azonic

hello friends
Years
  • Lilycove City - Place where all the contests are in Emerald, and the Master rank contests are in R/S.

Safari Zone - Just for fun, I guess. I caught all the pokemon over there already.

Battle Frontier - Has some neat stuff over there. I just run around the Battle Frontier and make occasional challenges to the frontier Brains. I mainly just explore the buildings over there.

But usually, I'll just lurk around the whole Hoenn Region, and fly to places here and there. Just to explore, I guess.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • LILYCOVE CITY. <3

Yes, yes, yes. :D I mean, that was my HQ, had it all. Large Mart, Master Rank contests for my Wailord, my secret base near by, near the water, it was the perfect city.

StrickeN

The mighty force will Strike
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    My favorite place is probably Slateport City, I like that town a lot <3

Years
  • Sootopolis has the best music, in my opinion... =P

I don't really hang out in any particular area. Probably the most time spent in an area would be a city like Lilycove, Slateport, etc. where there is a lot of extra stuff to do not involved with the regular quest.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • In Emerald, I'm always saved at Lilycove. <3 It's kind of strange, I don't do anything but bike around Lilycove (I haven't done a contest in ages) but I guess I like the scenery, the music, the beach... C:

I forgot where my Secret Base was, but I should consider making one around Lilycove.. ;.;

If I need to clone or palpark, I may stay around the Battle Frontier for a while.

JezzaRules

Charmander Lover
    Years
  • For me, it'd be anywhere near my secret base:
    * The route to the left of Fortree city up the waterfall =P
    * The route to the left of Fallabor Town and above Meteor Falls XD

Back