• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Whats Your Favorite Pokémon and whats your least favorite from P/D/PM

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    My favorite pokémon out of the new ones would be Mismagius. I've always wanted an evolution to happen for Misdreavus as a lot of the small pokémon always seem to evolve, so why not let it happen for Misdreavus? o-o; I was satisfied with how it turned out to be too.

As for my least favorite, I cannot really say. Yes a few look weird such as Probopass, but they are their for a purpose--to be there. xD; No, but really not all pokémon have to look nice, do they? Bidoof and Bibarel are just like Zigzagoon and Linoone but I'm guessing there needs to be a pokémon out there that is useful enough for a lot of HM's.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Jesus...

uhhh...

Glaceon
    Froslass
    Gliscor (like stoned Gligar)
    Starters
    Riolu-Cute
    Lucario-I don't care that everyone has one, it's still cool
    Electivire
    Togekiss
    i could go on...

Ones i hate:
    Garchomp-Stupid piece of crap
    Heatran-as above
    Giratina-dunno, just don't like it
    Gastrodon-useless
    Bidoof-only good point is it's evo is a mint HM Slave

Bird Keeper

Master of the Skies
    Years
  • Favorites: Empoleon and Staraptor. They and their evolutionary precursors are cool, powerful, and cute (at first, scary and intimidating later). Everything Pokemon should be.

Least favorite: Lucario. A way-too self-conscious attempt to look cool. Reminds me of that lame Shadow the Hedgehog nonsense from Sega.

Last edited:

Maco

learning the ropes...
    Years
  • Purugly gets my vote as the worst. Something about the sprite just irritates me.
    My favorite was Gallade, since I loved the Ralts evolutions in Ruby/Sapphire.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Toxicroak and the pimp crow are definitely some of the coolest.
    The worst isn't the vendor trash pokemon, but it is actually purugly. It's just so hideous how it evolves into an American pokemon from an anorexic kitten.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • Like and dislike out the Sinnoh region? As in Non-Legendary? Or Legendary? I'll just both but since I've never really though about it much but I guess I can make a quick list this second.

Non-Legendary
    1. Glaceon
    2. Empoleon
    3. Luxray (Rawr! :3)
    4. Garchomp

Legendary
    1. Mesprit
    2. Palkia
    3. Uxie
    4. Shaymin (Sky form)

Dislike
    Non-Legendary
    1. Starly (Arrg, these things annoyed me more than the Bidoof!)
    2. Bidoof
    3. Togikiss
    4. Purugly

Lengendary
    1. Azelf (The most annoying legandary ever!)
    2. Garitina

...I can't think of anymore legandaries I hate in Sinnoh actully, these lot were okay I guess, and I'm too lazy to add any more. xp

extramaster

Pokemon Diamond master
    Years
  • Sinnoh region eh ??? Ok here goes -
    Like:
    Non Legendary
    Torterra - Best all rounder with moves
    Crobat - Helped me catch Cresselia
    Rampardos - A good strong pokemon :D and
    Munchlax

Legendary
    Giratina
    Dialga
    Uxie
    Azelf and
    Rotom

Not Like:
    Non Lengendary
    Bidoof !!! ANNOYING !!!
    Starly and
    Other common pokemon you find everywhere that appear randomly... What a waste of time battling them :P

Lengendary
    Mespit And Cresselia for what reason ??? THEY RUN AWAY WHEN YOU TRY TO CATCH THEM !!!

Back