• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Your Favorite Pokemon!?

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2016
    Hey guys! Monkey here! I'm new to the community and looking to be very active. Sorry if this has been asked, but I want to know what everyone's favorite pokemon is? I'm just trying to get use to the forum and I like knowing peoples favorite pokemon and why. Hope everyone has an awesome day!

Years

Years
    Zorua, it's so cute and has an awesome ability, I hope you're finding the forum fun and if you need any help with anything don't be afraid to PM me :)

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years

Its been my favorite ever since my Anorith in Sapphire evolved. It's based on my favorite prehistoric animal too, the Anomalocaris.
    Heck, I even still have that same Armaldo in my team, even though I did get a shiny one in the meantime.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    It's been many years since I have the same Favorite Pokemon...

I love Cubone/Marowak! <3 They look awesome, they are badass, cute... great story behind this Pokemon! They could be better in battle tho..

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I'm also one of those guys who puts their favorite Pokemon in their avatar. :P
    Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay!

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    Contrary to both my avatar and sig, my favorite Pokemon is not Infernape but the Sea Weasel, Buizel! No matter what, I will always have a Buizel in my team if possible. Its got great speed and solid offensive power, which is my kind of Pokemon. Its signature move, Aqua Jet, is my favorite move in the game. And last but not least, its so adorable yet keeps the cool/sleek aura about it.

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    Hehe.. well, my favorite Pokémon is not Diancie/Mega Diancie (one of my faves, though!), but rather Magearna. I fell in love with Magearna's design when she was announced, too cute. Magearna's gimmick of sorts of becoming a ball (reminds me of Samus hehe) I just find soooo cute and cool. plus those eyes. adorable♥ Steel/Fairy's one of my favorite typings too, and I adore those ancient alternate colors.

Also, Fleur Cannon and Magearna's ability are sooo cool. Adore how Magearna's hand pretty much opens like the petals of a flower~ And Soul Heart's such a nice name and it's like a special attack Moxie *_*!

Sirfetch’d

I think anyone can guess who my favorite Pokemon is :3

Back