• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite song?

Years
  • I am loving so many right now!

Mainly Metalllica songs.
    I haven't listened to them in ages and having GH: Metallica brings it home as to how many are just amazing.

First one that comes to mine - Master of Puppets!

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I really don't know, because they change constantly.

Right now it's If U Seek Amy from Britney. :3

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Your favorite songs?

What are your favorite songs? To make this more of a discussion, why do you like them so much?

My top ten (Not in any particular order)

• Kids - MGMT
    • Lights Out - Mindless Self Indulgence
    • Kiss and Swallow - I am X
    • President - I am X
    • Accidental Babies - Damien Rice
    • Almost Lover - Fine Frenzy
    • Ava Adore - Smashing Pumpkins
    • I can't decide - Scissor Sisters
    • Starstrukk - 3OH!3
    • Lonely Organist Rapes Page-Turner - Dresden Dolls

They all have really good lyrics.
    I can relate to the song Lights Out

Last edited:
    Years
  • One of my favorite songs is The Game by Disturbed. I like many of their songs but for some reason I find The Game to be my favorite. I don't mind the techno-like start of the song and the beat is pretty catchy IMO. Plus the lyrics make sense to me and I can kind of relate to what the song depicts.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2021
    Honestly, I find it rather difficult to say that I have a few particular favourite songs, it just seems to change every so often, if that makes sense. Not to mention, I listen to far too much music - no joke. XD;

However, there is one song that happened to be my favourite until recently, and is, in my opinion, a really good song - it has a lot of meaning behind it. Said song is The Pros and Cons of Breathing by Fall Out Boy. And, not surprisingly, by my favourite band. This is one of my favourite songs for many reasons, one of them being that the lyrics can relate to various incidents that have gone on in my life, and they can be seen in different ways, too. The lyrics can be represented as either a romance, or a friendship.. how things work, how things don't work.. I just really like this song. XD;

There's one thing that changed that from being my favourite song, and there is a very strong reason behind this.. although, The Pros and Cons of Breathing has a lot of meaning to me, personally, and it's very good to listen to, it's still one of my favourite songs.. but over-taking it completely, is Then by Brad Paisley, which has a much more personal reason behind it, than the song by Fall Out Boy. I think only a few people could understand the reason behind this, well, probably less than a few..more like one, ahaha. XD;

There are many other songs that I consider my favourites, or really good songs...but I don't think I should go into all of that, I've already written enough.. haha.

Edit; There's another thread kinda like this, at the bottom of page one.. I dunno if that's a good or bad thing.. but yeah, it's here.

Last edited:

The Red Bandit

Welcome To Candyland!
    Years
  • My favorite right now is remeber the time-by micheal jackson
    Because the lyrics are awsome Ans I like the song it's self(=

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
  • Hmmmm...my favorite songs...

All Around Me- Flyleaf
    This song is a bit strange for me to list as my favorite because the song's lyrics are clearly about God and I myself am irreligious, but I think of it as am empassioned love song, and I love the song for it. It is, hands down, my all-time favorite song.

Teardrops on my Guitar-Taylor Swift
    This song literally changed my life, as I very strongly identified with the themes of unrequited love I was experiencing when I first saw the video, and it kind of spurred me to start exercising and lose weight in an attempt to make this unrequited love into a requited one. Of course it didn't work, but I still lost weight and got into shape, and I love the song for that.

Nothing Else Matters-Metallica
    It's an excellent love song, I simply cannot describe it any more than that. I just...adore it.

Say Goodbye-Theory of a Deadman
    The songs that I love the most are ones that remind me of my own life. This one reminds me of a particularly bad relationship, and the relief I felt when it ended. Again, attachment remains.

Always-Saliva
    I can't explain why, I just love it. I hate everything else they sing, but I love this one.

Broken-Seether ft. Amy Lee
    I love a good breakup song, and this is one of the best I've ever heard.

Zydrate Anatomy-Repo! The Genetic Opera
    I love the musical Repo! The Genetic Opera quickly shot to one of my favorite movies when I first saw it, and this is the catchiest song on the soundtrack.

A Little Piece of Heaven-Avenged Sevenfold
    The song tells a twisted story (the video is even more twisted), and I find it just plain delightful.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Zydrate Anatomy-Repo! The Genetic Opera
    I love the musical Repo! The Genetic Opera quickly shot to one of my favorite movies when I first saw it, and this is the catchiest song on the soundtrack.

I love this song too :3
    I can't say it's a favorite though.

Repo! The Genetic Opera is hardcore.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • Keep Tryin' by Hikaru Utada -
    It is a really nice song. The lyrics are telling us to Keep Tryin' no matter what! It puts me in a good mood,especially on a bad day. This has to be my all time favorite.

Wake me up when September ends by GreenDay -
    This is a beautiful song. It mostly reminds me of my uncle who died in September. But it is a beautiful song with the lyrics and rhythm.

American Eulogy - Mass Hysteria/Modern World by GreenDay-
    It's just so......Catchy!

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    At the moment all of Jeffree Stars new & old stuff. Black Eyed Peas ar eup there for me too.

The Hawk

Swinub fan. Because they rock!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2010
    Right Where It Belongs, by Nine Inch Nails. Incredible song.

Algo Fonix

oh god
    Years
  • My favorite song... that's a tough one.

I suppose mine is A Change of Seasons by Dream Theater.

Musically, it's a masterpiece, what with each movement flowing so seamlessly into the next, aaaaaand the ridiculous level of musical ability the guys showcase 100% of the time. Lyrically, it's amazing, chronicling the life of a man, all his experiences and hardships, then eventual death. Good stuff. To most, I suppose it's way too long, being 23 minutes long and all, but I sometimes find that I wish some of the instrumental sections where extended. ._.

But yeah, it's like... one of the few songs I can say that I really like, without something... irking me a bit about it.

Another that ranks really high is Echos by Pink Floyd. Dunno why, maybe it's the lyrics? Maybe it's how... 'jammy' it sounds. Heck, maybe it's the fact that a good portion of the song is building up to something incredibly epic. I've got no clue, but I do know that it's one of my all time favorites. :o

I'm not really gonna go into my black metal favorites, cuz I like them for weird reasons.

Years
  • Kalashnikov-Goran Bregovic
    Battle Metal-Turisas
    Deep Down Below-RMB
    Eine weiße rose-Kasteruther Spatzen
    99 Luftballons-Nena
    Nina-Michaeel Wendler
    I Thought I Lost You-Miley Cyrus & John Travolta
    Come Back As A Dog-Gangway

Back