• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite song?

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Favourite song now is Such Great Heights by Confide (cover song of Postal Service).

And Home by Danger Is My Middle Name XD

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • There are so many I can't pick a specific one. Well but I can say that Invaders Must Die by The Prodigy is the one currently going in my head. Oh, also Granite by Pendulum.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
  • Right now, my favorite song is probably "Redundant" by Green Day.

Oh my god, "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" is playing in the other room.

Eww...

Good violinist, though.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Right now, it's The Last Great Star in Hollywood by Meg & Dia, just because it's so true. I also really like The World Calling by There For Tomorrow, Seed by The Academy Is..., and Gimme Sympathy by Metric.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    If any of you know me well, you'll know that my favourite song is There Is A Light That Never Goes Out by The Smiths. I love it for a lot of reasons. Morrissey has a gift, you see. He's able to sing in what appears to be a really depressed, distressed voice, but at the same time he manages to make the song uplifting, almost funny. The song itself has an amazing melody and the lyrics are simply brilliant, whichever way you look at it. You hear it the first time and you think that it's a straightforward love song, because it is. But after a while anybody is able to relate with the passenger in the car. It's a period we all experience in our lives when we need help and support to carry on living. You feel like you can relate to it. At least, everyone I know who has heard it a couple of times claim to be able to relate to it. It's just an awesome song. If you haven't heard it, click the link at the end of my post to fulfill your life's expectations.

Miracle Drug by U2 also deserves a mention here. It really helped me recover when I felt I had nowhere to go; as if everyone was leaving me behind and moving on with their life but I was still stuck where I was. The guitar work here is excellent; the lyrics can put a smile to anyone's face and the tempo is both slow and fast moving at the same time. Really should have been Barack Obama's campaign song; the song is all about hoping that something will come true.

Anyway, for those of whom are interested, you can find the links to the songs here and here.

Xarses

Whippersnapper
    Years
  • There are so many I can't pick a specific one. Well but I can say that Invaders Must Die by The Prodigy is the one currently going in my head. Oh, also Granite by Pendulum.

Pendulum is where it is at :D

DnB is where it is at

My favorite song is... Dragon Pie by Knights of the Abyss. Even though Lamb of God is my favorite band, my favorite song is Dragon Pie. Why? The vocals. Also, I can cover this song almost perfectly. ^^

Last edited:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • My favorite song changes the same amount of times I take a shower but as of now my favorite song is 10 Miles wide by Escape the fate (I hate the video btw because of the numerous amount of half naked girls)

:t354:TG

Battle

Intermediate Trainer?
    Years
  • My favorite song is Creep by Radiohead. I guess I say that because I listen to a lot of music but I never get tired of that song. It just never loses its luster for me.

Years
  • One of my favorites is 'The Hell Song' by Sum 41. I love the lyrics and I can listen to it forever without getting tired of it. :3
    But currently I also have some Michael Jackson songs I listen to a lot. 'Stranger in Moscow' and 'Dirty Diana' are two of them.

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    I dunno about my favorites, but there are plenty of songs that I don't get tired of. One Last Breath by Creed, Anthem of Our Dying Day by Story of the Year, Here Without You by 3 Doors Down, Never Too Late by Three Days Grace, Pieces by Sum 41, My December by Linkin Park, and...maybe another song, but I can't think of any more right now.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • My my, so many popular songs listed here. Much of the music I like is quite esoteric, and varied as well. Some of my favourite songs are:

"Under A Violet Moon" by Blackmore's Night
    "So Magical" by ATC
    "Naturaleza Muerta" by Sarah Brightman
    "Double Trouble" by John Williams
    "Monkey" by Mark Farina
    "Mirai no Eve" by Ali Project
    "Wishmaster" by Nightwish
    "The Dark Moor" by Dark Moor

^^Just to show you how varied my musical tastes are. I do have an absolute favourite song: "Black Cat" by Lupin. A very little-known song, like Monkey, but it's awesome.

Last edited:
    Back