• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite Video game?

Years
  • I don't have one favorite, but currently the most recent games I play the most is The Last of Us and Little Big Planet 2.

Sir Codin

Yeah, where I live I can't legally get a job at my age. I'd have to be 16, and I'm not. ;~; So I really don't get much money...

I also have no means of purchasing it online. ;~; If I did I'd have it by now...
    This.

This is why I'm against child labor laws. They prevent people from getting money to play Baldur's Gate 2.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Probably the Oracle games on the GBC, Suidoken 3 and Valkyrie Profile 2. I beat the crap outta em, but I always go back when I need to fill my time. And even then, there's at least 20 games on constant rotation that I fall back on, too many games that I love.

Years
  • Honestly mine change all the time. I definitely have a set ten or so favourite games, but choosing a top one is always difficult. Right now though, it's Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. An incredible game, from start to finish. Played through it countless times and I still don't get bored. An absolute masterpiece. Just don't talk to me about Super Paper Mario or Sticker Star.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • It's not a Jak game! Shocking, I know. My favorite game of all time is Mother 3. There's no way to describe what I felt at the end. One of the most painful, but calming endings of all time. As for the rest of the game that I wasn't crying my eyes out during, it's fantastic. The dialogue is funny and quirky, the battle system is a ton of fun, the characters are unique, and the music is wonderful. Also want to add that this game is the reason I downloaded an emulator.

2. Pokemon Emerald
    3. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    4. Bravely Default
    5. Jak 3

Yukari

It's not a Jak game! Shocking, I know. My favorite game of all time is Mother 3. There's no way to describe what I felt at the end. One of the most painful, but calming endings of all time. As for the rest of the game that I wasn't crying my eyes out during, it's fantastic. The dialogue is funny and quirky, the battle system is a ton of fun, the characters are unique, and the music is wonderful. Also want to add that this game is the reason I downloaded an emulator.

2. Pokemon Emerald
    3. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    4. Bravely Default
    5. Jak 3

Actually I expected it to be one of those games. :p You do seem pretty fond of the Mother series. Personally I haven't played Mother 3 yet... You know I really shoud get too that, I mean it would only take a few minutes to grab and patch a rom off the internet... But I have played Mother 2, better known as Earthbound. And I can't mention Earthbound without mentioning what a beautiful piece of artwork it is. Personally it's one of my all time favorite games because it is such a cute and charming game, but it also explores much darker and more mature themes. And there's You-know-who in Earthbound. Do I even need to mention him?

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2016
    Super Mario 64, spent so much time on that and I love how flexible the movements were.

Terrible camera though

Yukari

Super Mario 64, spent so much time on that and I love how flexible the movements were.

Terrible camera though
    Not really. The camera can be annoying sometimes, but you have a lot of control over it.

Years
  • Uhh.. ugh. :( I absolutely adored Rune Factory 4 for the 3DS. The characters were so memorable and the game itself was quite long and difficult, even on the easiest difficulty. Too bad it had as many glitches/errors as it did.

Then comes Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire. My Pokemon love was at its peak during their release and I frequently stopped by my friends' houses to mix records and all those fun little things. Fire Emblem Awakening was another fantastic title despite how short I felt it was.

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
    Years
  • My favorite game used to be Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, until I played Cave Story and loved it so much. I still adore both games, but the design in Cave Story is so amazing to me. I'm also quite fond of the Link to the Past.

Years
  • Pokemon Emerald is my favorite game by a long shot; I've played it so many times and enjoyed it just as much after every run, which is something that few games can accomplish. Other than that, Rayman Origins was a ton of fun to complete, and the graphics were stunning and brought an entirely new dimension to platform gaming, imho. Just really liked how it was laid out, and I've heard Legends is just as entertaining, though I don't own it yet so can't be sure d:

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2014
    Mine is a tie between Project X Zone, Tales of Vesperia, Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate, and Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • I'm going with Animal Crossing New Leaf.

I've always loved all of the Animal Crossing games but this one takes the cake with SO much stuff to do! I can never be bored!

It's my style of gameplay for the most part. I like games where you can relax and just go through it on your own time. Leveling up and grinding my team to beat enemies just gets so repetitive and boring. :/

Years
  • The Last of Us! And an old-school favourite, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time :D At least I still have one of them. The other my cousin actually has so maybe one day I'll just go over there and discreetly steal both the console and game from him, keke.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen today
    My favorite video game that I've ever played is probably Driv3r. Unfortunately I haven't been able to play it since 2009.

Back