• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favorite word to say?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Fish.

:3 It's AWESOME! You should all start saying it. It's the best random word. ^_^

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Mine is a bad word, so I can't say it. As for ok words fav, mine is "uh....." XD

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    new word,whil I was hangging out with some Gansters today,I picked up Dawg,I'll but a cap in you A** XD.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    DragonTrainer said:
    fishFISH PWN YOU AND YOU KNOW IT
    People here say fish alot because the fishing industry is really important here...My current favorite real word is Finland, it's teh BEST random word....FINLAND!
    But some things I say alot are Fudgemonkeys, furge, nosedog, and fludge :) I like the word fudge, too.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    fish huh? my 2 favorite words are WHAAAAAA$$$$$$$$$$$uuuuuuUUUUUUUuUuUUuUUUUuuPPPPPPP!!!!!???? and bob-blevins ( eh two words o well) used in a sentence BOB-BLEVINS that things HUGE!

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    I kind of picked up on "Uh...". XD
    It's to bad "XD" don't count as a word. I bet I beat everyone on saying that. XD
    Yea...Uh...I kind of noticed XD. You startes saying 'uh' all the time and im like, hey thats new, who did he get that from? XD.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ^___^ Yay! People like the word fish! *squees* =3 You guys rock!

Vkazuic

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    My fav words r DUDE, COOL and WAZ UP!!!!! ^_^ don't know why, but I think they're COOL!! ^_^ lol

winnie

Long Live Guitars
    Years
    when i get angry or annoyed i tend to use bad language.
    but when i'm happy i usually just say these words:

"poo"
    simpsons kid laugh: "HA HA..."
    "you're evil"

i also tend to say "hello" alot even though i've already greeted them

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, in real life I laugh a lot. (It's so easy to make me! That's probably why I say 'lol' so much here.) I'm just constantly giggling around certain people, such as my brother, because he's so funny. ^_^; I also say 'umm...', 'hmm...', 'yeah', and 'okay[!]' quite often. And I catch myself saying 'I mean' and 'well...' at the beginning of sentences a lot. It's kind of a habit now, lol. *sweatdrop*

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    LoL mine is "Ribbit!" of "Gribbit!" XD

Ok joking... mmm let me see... of course it is "NIN!" The ninja yell!! XD
    It represents the first Kanji in the word ninja XD (lookie at my avatar, its the one at the top :P)

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Fish? Nah, FiZh iz better ;P
    I guezz my favorite word iz...erm, wait. I zhouldn't zay that here...it'z not reallly...I mean...it could be bad if you knew what it meant...but my friendz juzt made it up...but ztill...no <<;; I'll think of my zecond favorite word ^^;;

D'Arcy...=3

Back