• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

What's your favorite Zelda games?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Adventures of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Majora's Mask

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• Four Swords

• The Wind Waker

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Four Swords Adventure

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Phantom Hourglass

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Love Legend of Zelda?

Who loves the Legend of Zelda series?
    I absolutely love them.
    My favorite games are Ocarina of Time, Windwaker and Majora's Mask.
    Discuss about Legend of Zelda games here ^^

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    I'll eventually get to the point where I stop playing, then pick up twilight princess to play it for a day and then get completely excited all over again about the series.

I wish I still had the old gameboy games.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I do!

I'm really looking forward to the Spirit Tracks game. Link looks really cute in his little conductor's outfit. I want a plushie of him dressed like that.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 5, 2024
    Tingle Tingle Kooloo Limpah! I like Tingle so much...

My favourite is Majora's Mask. All of them have the same storyline, but Majora's Mask has MANY unique features.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I'll eventually get to the point where I stop playing, then pick up twilight princess to play it for a day and then get completely excited all over again about the series.

That.

I had a Fire Emblem Phase (still have it) for a looong time, and I have left my Zelda games in a lonely corner since than. But yesterday I restarted Twilight Princess again. 8D It's so much fun.

The Zelda games are one of the best in their genre. 8O They have brilliant storylines, despite the base being the same over and over again (MM not included), they manage to bring something new in every game.
    I absolutely love(d) Ocarina of Time, Oracle of Ages/Seasons, Minish cap, Twilight Princess and Wind Waker. 8D

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    The Zelda games are so great. When I was 7, I made a comic out of Wind Waker and Ocarina of Time. Now, I write Zelda fanfictions, and manga. I'm a Zelda freak, I have all the games, though I've only beaten...6?

The first I've played was Ocarina oof Time, when I was 4. I couldn't read english, so I stopped playing, until I was 6. Then I beat Majora's Mask, and went back to beat Ocarina of Time. I beat Wind Waker, then A Link to the Past. After beating those, I just started collecting all the games. And I have all the games up to date.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 5, 2024
    Those are Tingle's magic words, and you stole them! How dare you Mr. Fairy. >=(

I love stealing his catchphrases. He's... INSANE!

But he isn't my favourite character, oh no. Majora's Incarnation is teh Epicness! As well as Zant... I have a thing for insane characters.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I got into the series much later than most gamers my age (Minish Cap and Wind Waker were my first two Zelda games. :O), but since then, I've religiously played every new release and gone back to play the older games on emulators and VC. Stil haven't beaten OoT, but I play whenever I have the free time. :P

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
    I play LoZ games whenever I can, they are the greatest!

My two favorites are OoT and MM.

I have both for VC and N64 and I can't get enough of them. I was just at a get together at my friends house and we were trying to get one of our friends there to play MM. He wouldn't, so we did. ha ha

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
    Years
    I've only played one game, but I absolutely love em! <3
    Link, overall, is cute! XD Too bad he can't talk. :X

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2009
    The Adventure of Link by far!!!! So much time spent on that game when I was little.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I love the series. Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and The Minish Cap are among my all-time favourite games.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I remember loving OoT as a kid (I was a huge Nintendo fan and therefore HAD to play it). I also blindly defended the series based on the two games I had actually played at the time (OoT and aLttP) As time went on I played MM, Legend Of Zelda, Zelda II, Link's awakening, the oracle duo, Minish cap, wind Waker, four swords adventures and Twilight Princess. It was somewhere around Wind Waker when i realised that OoT was a much more inferior entry in the series and that the only reason I, and in my opinion, most fans idolised it was because it was the first 3D Zelda and because it was nostalgic.

In my opinion the series isn't that great storywise (in fact I find it average at best) and up until wind waker a lot of the characters were lacking in, well, character. One thing that always stuck out was the music, it was superb.

I feel the best entry in the series is Wind Waker, it was (and is still) beautiful. The music, characters, the cartoony style, the scale, the visuals were epic. And even the story strayed from Nintendo's classic "save da princess" plot. I also feel MM is probably the most under rated Zelda game, it was fantastic, the moon, the 3 days etc, it was really clever.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    First Zelda game i played, was the Legend of Zelda: Windwaker. Luckily i got OoT & MQ as a bonus disk game. So after completeing Windwaker i played OoT. Personally WW & OoT are the best LoZ games out there in terms of experience and story. The music score was amazing in both those games.

Ocarina of Time took me longer to complete seeing as it had more dungeons and a lot more to discover. hence it was a lot better in terms of enjoyment. I loved playing it right to the the end. I would hail it as the best Zelda game for myself, followed by Windwaker.

I love the cel-shaded graphics used in WW, which made the game a lot better. I guess the sailing part was not the best but the game play on the whole was amazing.

Twilight Princess was the last one i played, good story and a major leap for Zelda series in terms of graphics. Although the story was the same, the game was enjoyable but i didnt find it as good as when i first played OoT or WW.

Moving onto the future, has anyone heard any more news about the new Legend of Zelda?

Back