• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite All time game?

OlaPola

Mr.Kaizer/Awesome
    Years
    Ocarina of time, because it was a epic hack'nslash adventure with an incredible soryline, nice storytelling and you never really wondered where you should go next like you did quite often in old games.

FFXII, in my opinion, cooler than FFVII.
    Cause xii has a bigger world of gameplay, and the only thing I find great in the 7th game is the storyline (wich is ten times more awesome than in ffxii).
    But in ffxii you get an oppertunity to make a million weapons, armors and accesories, and the hunting and chaining to get Tournesol, the exiting low lvl hunt to get Zodiac Spear way to early, it's just fun to play.

Pokémon Crystal. The smoothest of the early games. and the amazement I felt when I saw that the pokémons moved. THAT was way futuristic.

Years
    My favorite game of all time... Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage, hands down. I played that game DOZENS of times and it NEVER got old (and by dozens of times, I mean got towards the end, erased it, and started all over). Funny thing is, I never beat that game, and since it was stolen from me years ago, I never got the opportunity to. But I am definitely going to buy that game again (via Ebay, ofc :P) so I can finally beat it, ONCE AND FOR ALL.

DJrulz97

Awesomeness of the Awesomeness
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    Mine is pokemon.
    Pokemon Black and Sapphire :)

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
    Years
    As far as I saw, no one wrote this, but my favorite would be Starcraft II. I also loved Megaman: Red Sun network, but it got boring after some time...

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    As a series, it is Silent Hill by far. Every aspect of it is perfect for me. I just can't pick a single one of them that I think is the best.

As a stand-alone game, it would be Amnesia: The Dark Descent, which I like for the same reasons as Silent Hill. It's just a bit more polished seeing as it was released far more recently (and it has 1st person and is set in a historical period, added bonus). Although this could change when Downpour comes out!

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    My favorite game is actually my first game, it was Gotcha Force. I still play it every week, and I never get bored of it. Sure , the sound is horrific, but once your playing it, you will have so much fun that you won't even mind the speech.

Years
    Awww man, this is a tough one. I've always been a huge fan of the Pokemons. But recently, I have taken a great liking to Kingdom Hearts. I think I'll have to settle on Kingdom Hearts for first place, followed by the Pokemons V______V

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    Not counting Pokemon, Super Mario RPG. Gosh, I played through that game at least 20 times...

Last edited:

kingsethprey

The Third Raikage
    Years
    I have a lot of favorite games.
    All Paper Mario Games
    Most Pokemon Games
    Most Call of Duty Games
    Super Mario 64
    Super Mario Bros
    Luigi Mansion
    And alot more.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    For me it goes

-Halo 2
    -Halo:Reach
    -Halo: 3
    -Halo: CE
    -Fallout NV
    -Dead Rising 2
    -Crysis

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
    Legend of Dragoon hands down. Best game ever =PP. just below that is Chrono Cross

also on my list
    Final Fantasy XIII[idc what anyone says its amazing]
    Metal Gear Solid series
    Kingdom Hearts. Nuff said.[BBS is the best so far]

Last edited:

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
    As much fun as screwing around with RBY glitches is, I have to say my favorite game is Pokemon RSE. Many of the new Pokemon are well-designed, and the region is my favorite. The Hoenn region brought some of the most interesting places in any Pokemon game, places such as Shoal Cave, the Abandoned Ship, and the vast ocean filled with underwater caves and trenches. Plus, Emerald brought the return of the Johto Pokemon with the expanded Safari Zone and the reward from Birch when you complete your Hoenn Dex. Zelda: Ocarina of Time ties with RSE. It was loads of fun when I first played it, and now I am experiencing it again on 3DS.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    My favorite all time video game is MAG, because it is so addicting and people are fun to talk to on that game.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Pokemon Emerald is the best pokemon game out there. It's Battle Frontier an design of the region just makes it superior. Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story was just a blast to play. I also love Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 and Sonic 3 and Knuckles.

Sul_Zala

Collector of tales
    Years
    I'm probably some kind of blasphemer for this, but I do like playing WoW.
    MMOs aside, I like Minecraft, Grandia 2 and I absolutely loved Pokemon Snap and Sapphire (my reactions to the graphics: GS: whoa what detail. C: holy Shedinja COLOURS. and I can play a girl! :O. RS: *totally stunned by graphics*). Oh, and Sokoban.
    As it is, I haven't played that many video games... We have a few old ones for PS1 and Dreamcast, but I never got around to playing them and we never really bought new ones and new consoles afterwards... :/
    And I'm still hunting the Zelda games because everyone says they're awesome but I never played one :(

Back