• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Whats Your Favourite Attack?

Moth0998_au

It's Me :o
    Years
    Hey Peoples whats ya fav Attack??? for me its gotta be ThunderPunch coz i love the way my elekid does it lol
    or triple kick ftw Hitmontop RULES

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Yes, I also like triple kick alot!
    And aero blast~

~Celebi

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
    ElliottKaito said:
    My favorite attack(s) are Flame Wheel and Lava Plume!
    Erm... Lava Plume wasn't present in this generation.

For me, it'd be Giga Drain. It's cool to be draining the opponent's health and healing yourself. =D

Yingxue

Since October 2003
    Years
    Anything that combines the offensive and defensive strategies, ie: mudslap.

I love hitting them and reducing their accuracy.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    In this generation, I like Bodyslam. It's fairly strong with the right poke, can paralyze, and i think (but i'm not sure) that it can also make the opponent flinch. Love it.
    Oh, and earthquake. For some reason, earthquake felt way cooler in the old generation games...

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Yeah, why not? Let me see...

For defensive purposes, I like Double Team, well, it's a personal choice, obviously. And for offensive purposes I like Earthquake, it's most of the time on most of my Pokemon (and I like to combine it with other types' moves so I can hit a lot of different types)

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2013
    I like Metronome too, but i can remember all to well when i used it and got Splash :(

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    Really? I've always hated Swift. Thought it was weak, etc. It's still cool that it can hit Pokemon using Fly though. My favorites would be... Thunderbolt, Earthquake, Rock Slide, and Blizzard. Blizzard owned in RBY. 90% accuracy.

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
    I must have forgotten about this earlier, but I do like Rock Slide. Having three piles of rocks dropped on your opponent, and with a 30% chance of flinching them must definitely own.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    Yeah. Now that you think about it, it sounds like the attack would be deadly in real life. Kinda like Snorlax using Body Slam or Hyper Beam.

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
    Yeah, swift can hit flying pokemon. I also believe it can hit pokes using dig or dive, but I'm not so sure if it can in d/p.

I've seen it as weak, too. I just like the idea of hurling stars at my foe. ^,^

I forgot about Ice Beam! I like that one too. I like the sound when you use it.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, it would be the following:
    Thunder for it is so satisfying when that attack connects. XD
    Ice Beam for I love to make references to Metroid with it.
    Attract - Infatuation is awesome. XD
    Rollout for Whitney gave it to me because in certain scenarios and with a bit of luck, you're unstoppable. >=D

Also in the color generations, it was any move that would take 2 to 5 turns, like Fire Spin, you can take out any Pokémon regardless how strong it is, as long as your Pokémon was faster enough, and you had the patiences. XD

Back