• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE DAY OF THE WEEK?

Whats your favourite day of the week?

• Monday

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 26 44.8%
  • Sunday

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Hmm.. i'm stuck between Saturday and Sunday. But i'll pick Saturday, as i can have a well - deserved lie - in.. ah.. bliss!

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
  • Friday, because it's the last day of school, and at our school, that means chicken nuggets and pizza for lunch! ^.^ Plus it's the day before the weekend, so it's kind of refreshing to wake up and think: "Ahh. It's Friday!"

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    My most favorite day hmm... is Saturday it's the first day of the weekend and I love it since I get to hang out with my Dad and go places like the mall.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Used to be Saturday until we started going to church earlier, meaning I had to go to sleep earlier if I wanted to stay awake during the sermon. Now it's Friday because I can freely stay up all night with no consequences.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Sunday.

I do everything I need to do over the weekend on Saturday, so Sunday is pretty much the basic "Watch Football and play on the computer" day for me.

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
  • Friday- no school or work (homework unfortunately)
    and I get to see me boyfriend- best day ever!

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I could have been totally awesome here, and chosen Tuesday since it always used to be my favorite.

....but in the past 2 years, the worst things in my life have happened on Tuesdays, so now it's become my dark day...yeah. Meh. haha.

In other words, TGIF!

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Thursday has always been my favourite day. I always seem to have a good day on Thursdays.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Saturday. Because thats when I can walk around the house naked relax and play on the internetz!

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
  • FRIDAYS!!!! I don't have my last class of the day on Friday, and then the weekend is right there! So, I love Fridays the most because school ends early and I get to sleep late the next day!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Saturday...I can sleep in and not have to think about school. The end of the week is what gets me through the beginning and middle =P

Back