• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite flower?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ah, I love all kinds of flowers! ^_^ Let's see...

My favorite would have to be Hibiscus. I used to have some pink ones. Not only are they very pretty, but they're also from Hawaii, so I like them a lot.

My other favorites would be plumerias, roses, sunflowers, gardenias, daisies, and... Ah, I can't think of any more! It's late here, so my brain is kind of broken right now. I'll get back to you later!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Flowers XD my mom is a fantic with them hmm prob one of my favs would be Bleeding Hearts , they are really pretty

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Red Itica rose. Thoese things are really cool. Like the legend around it.

EDIT: Just in case you havent heard it:
    Whenever you throw a Itigca rose to whoever you love, and if they catch it you'll end up together. Sounds cheesy but I like it.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    I like the Venus Flytrap...is that even a flower? If it counts as a flower, those large man eating tropical flowers in the Amazon Forest are also cool. J/K

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I like orchids ^^ there so pretty!!
    and sweet olive flowers, there my favorite scent.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Ah, I love all kinds of flowers! ^_^ Let's see...

My favorite would have to be Hibiscus. I used to have some pink ones. Not only are they very pretty, but they're also from Hawaii, so I like them a lot.

My other favorites would be plumerias, roses, sunflowers, gardenias, daisies, and... Ah, I can't think of any more! It's late here, so my brain is kind of broken right now. I'll get back to you later!

Hibiscus is something I love, my mother grows so many flowers we are like Flowerland so of course I know what kinds are good and which are great ^_^.

My Favorite Flower would so have to be those Cherry Blossoms, my mother got a few, and they smell so good in our house. Plus its the perfect hair accessory for a teenage female.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Rozez are probably my favorite flowerz ^^ lol, that'z even my middle name.
    There'z one roze in particular that I really like but I can't remember what it'z called...grr.
    Oh well, it'z a normal zhade of red but it'z got darker red ztreakz.
    When I firzt zaw it I thought they had zomehow died the ztreakz onto them, but my mom inziztz that it'z natural. Zo untill I learn otherwize that'z meh favorite ^_-

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    Flowers??, WTF!?, well....i don't know if i like one, maybe im not, but i like to give roses, also roses are, how to say, very emotional.

Pichu2

Deep in my Pikachu!
    Years
    Since I watched Card Captor Sakura, my favorite flower is Sakura ! (Cherry Blossom)
    And I like tulip, Lily of the valley and White water lily

Splashing Mew

PC's Poet Laureate
    Years
    My favorite flowers are Moonshadow carnations
    What's your favourite flower?

~Splash

Back