• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Your Favourite Music in the Pokémon Games

MirraJade

Kimono Girl
Years
  • What's your favourite music in the Pokémon games

There are three that stand out for me the first one is Jubilife City (The night version) I just love how peaceful and upbeat it is

The next one is Okuribi Mountain Outer Wall it was always a shame that that was the only place it plays and it's so good

The last one and probably my most favourite is the Diamond & Pearl game corner, I use to leave my DS open while I did things so I could listen to it

So what are your favourites :-)

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    B/W had dope credits music. I feel like I don't appreciate the in-game music enough because I'm concentrating too much on what I'm doing in the game, so I always end up liking the credits song the most. D/P/Pt had a good one too.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I'll do this for the main series games.

RBY: Pallet Town, S.S. Anne, Indigo Plateau, Champion Battle
    GSC: Cherrygrove City, Ecruteak City, Route 34, Route 38, Dark Cave, Lighthouse, Dragon's Den, Route 27, Indigo Plateau, Champion Battle, Vermilion City, Route 6, Rock Tunnel, Route 1, Pallet Town, Kanto Gym Leader Battle
    RSE: Gym, Slateport City, Slateport Museum, Route 113, Fallarbor Town, Meteor Falls, Aqua/Magma Leader Battle, Route 120, Mt. Pyre (Outside), Heavy Rainfall, Sootopolis City, Ancient Cave, Regi Battle, Groudon/Kyogre Battle, Victory Road, Elite Four Battle, Glory Room
    FR/LG: Pallet Town, Route 1, Route 22, Viridian Forest, Gym, Gym Leader Battle, Mt. Moon, Cerulean City, Lavender Town, Rocket Hideout, Indigo Plateau, Champion Battle, Four Island

I'll do the other games later.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    Nimbassa City in Black and White is pretty amazing but my favorite has to be Violet City in Heart Gold and Soul Silver.

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • I really loved a lot of the music from D/P/Pt, my favourites being Route 216 and 228.

Route 216's music starts out slow, and I remember when I first heard it I thought that the whole snow area was going to be a really long and boring bother. However, when 0:42 came around I was so surprised by how amazingly put together the music was, and the entirely different atmosphere it gave the route. By the time I reached Snowpoint, I didn't even want to leave. I could then see how the first part of the track really set the mood of that slow snowy morning feeling, and then turned into a winter vibe that could be fun and beautiful. I could seriously listen to this song again and again ^^

This is the last route theme in the game, and the jazzy tone it portrays really comes out of nowhere after listening to the 80's training montage theme I still imagine 225 as. The switch really shows that you've gone through the final stretch and have truly finished your journey, with a upbeat yet much chiller track to signify that you're an accomplished, free trainer. It's a really nice song, but unfortunately a very short one at that.

Anyways, those were just my opinions. Sinnoh has some terrific music, but those are definitely my favourite two.

MirraJade

Kimono Girl
    Years
  • Every time I see a thread like this, I always have one answer. My favorite music in the Pokemon games is all the battle music.

Yeah Game Freak did a great job on the battle music I especially like all the elite 4 music

My favorite Pokemon song will always be Route 01 from the original games! It's one of the first songs I learned to play on my guitar.

There is always a nice nostalgic feel to the music in the original games

I really loved a lot of the music from D/P/Pt

In my opinion DPPt had the best music out of all the games sometimes it's nice to play just to listen to the music

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hoenn's champion battle theme would always be one of my most favorites; I love its intensity. In fact, in my opinion, almost any Hoenn music are great.

Years
  • This one, forever. Due to nostalgia reasons but aside from that it's just really epic.

-- Edit:
    Well the video doesn't seem to work but it's the HGSS vs. Lance/Red battle music.

Back