• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Whats your favourite music peice from 4th gen?

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2009
    I really don't listen to the music ... i think it all sounds the same >.<... shoudl probly start listning

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    That has to go to Cynthia's theme AND the one before the battle.
    The piano solo makes you think, "OH SHI-! I'M SCREWED!" and the theme playing after it makes you think, "I need to concentrate!"

So yeah, Cynthia, YOU win the game~

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    Cynthia's battle theme without a doubt.

I also like the Eterna Forest/Snowpoint Temple one too. Calms the mind :P

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    It would probably be victory road, spear pillar, and the battle music for dialga/palkia. There arent too many good music pieces from the 4th gen.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    The best one has to be the spear pillar and the old chateau, with the almighty drums of the Arceus theme at a close 3rd. They give that ominous feel that you can't ignore. Of course, the awesome rave techno of the game corner is nothing to be ignored. Whoever said D/P/P had bad music sure was wrong :/

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    Sandgem town at night, and Veilstone city at day. Elite foar music, and i like the galactic admin battle theme.

Idiomorph

Pokémon Geneticist
    Years
    Energetic music: The Frontier Brain theme (I love it!), shortly followed by Cynthia's battle theme.
    Peaceful music: Canalave City, most definitely. The Ending theme is quite nice also.

monkeylampshade

the secret character of Brawl
    Years
    For me...
    Giratina Battle theme from Platinum! This one, by far imo, is the best and darkest sounding music ever released in a Pokemon game.

Whilst Cyrus' and Frontier Brain's theme comes in close.

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    THE STARK MOUNTAIN THEME IS AWESOME.
    I love that funky beat!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Cyrus's theme, Cynthia's theme, Giratina battle theme, Frontier battle theme.
    These are the ones which are my faves!

Reasons:
    Cyrus's theme: Its just a theme that's a little different from normal pokemon music.
    Cynthia's theme: I like it coz it has a simply awesome start! The music at the starting is something really nice.
    Giratina's theme: Guess I don't have to tell its specialities! XD
    Frontier Battle theme: Its just nice. I don't know why I like it. Maybe because it has fast music.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I really love Cynthias battle music, Azelf/Uxie/Mesprit music, Glactic boss music and battle frontier music!

They are all very catchy! I usually sing them in my heafor most of the day! Sometimes I get sooo anoyed! LOL :D

Back