• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite piece of Pokemon artwork?

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    I have 2 copies, (one was the original edition, the other the 10th Anniversary edition,) of the book with that Shiny Charizard art in it.

Maybe I'll scan it later.
    OMG. That scan. Just won my heart. Poor Togepi in the front! D:

I really like this scan, I wish I have a higher quality for it:
    Spoiler:

I wonder if anyone was curious as to who, "that girl," was. After all, she ended up only being in the manga, Pokemon Adventures, & was cut from the game until her redesign in FR/LG...

...BTW, I refuse to call her Blue. She's Green, & that's what i'm sticking with.

-PM260
    Hey, Broadway, do you know where you got that image of Tangela writing that's in your signature?

I'm rather fond of these, for inspiration and nostalgia purposes:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I once saw a snapshot out of the anime of Mays Glaceon and Eevee, they looked good.

But the Holon Dragonite (Electric/Metal) pokemon card i saw once looked cool, just like the Salamence from the same set.So did the Latios

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
  • And 'cause Redstar was interested, here's something epic mainly in cuteness, and done in a pretty sweet watercolour/pencil-looking art style. I'm spoilering the heck out of these, because there are 15 of them.

Here's a zipped download of all of them in their un-photobucket-resized version (they're quite big).

https://www.sendspace.com/file/iw63p9
    I love you. <3 Those pictures are all so cute, and they have some great material for avatars. :3

I personally really like the art for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, such as these (couldn't find much besides Sky artwork):
    Spoiler:

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
  • Ooooh, Dungeon art!! I have the third but not the first two. ::saves promptly::

And yeah, those pics really do have awesome avatar fodder.

(Also I love you too because ONE PIECE IS THE BOMB kthx)

Back