• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    Slowpoke. I love slowpoke so much. Can't seem to get my hands on one in diamond though. Hopefully soon ;D

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Favorite: Arcanine
    Worst: Mr. Mime or Jynx (sorry Luke lol)

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
    arcanine. it's always gunna be arcanine or growlithe. it's go the whole package! cute, powerful and smart!

my worst pokemon is any steel type tbh. too naff. too boring. too favoured.

this_is_ark

who what where
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2009
    ah dang, i've forgotten if i've posted here already but

jolteon

followed by raichu and typhlosion

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Hmm, I just noticed that there is a new thread for this. And XD, it was made in October. *sweatdrop*

Well, my favourite Pokemon right now is Yanmega. That bug-eyed bug is made of awesome, and win. :D

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years
    Gardevoir, all the way. Gardevoirs remind me of ball-room dancers...they seem to say and dance...and I've used Gardevoir as my main inspiration for many of my sprites. So elegant and mystical...and cute hair. :3

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    My overall end all favorite Pokemon is:

Pidgeot: My favorite animal is a Falcon and Pidgeot bares a striking resemblance, so once I saw it, I knew it would always be a favorite.

Other favorites include:

Arcanine: I love dogs, and I love fire types. Plus, he just looks like such a regal Pokemon, demanding and commanding respect.
    Arbok: Snakes are cool and I enjoy poison type Pokemon. Plus, I've always been a fan of Team Rocket.
    Nidoking: Funny story about him. The first booster pack I bought when I was younger for the TCG, had a holographic Nidoking sitting right on top. It was both my first holographic and first Pokemon card, so I naturally fell in love with it. I still have that card today in mint condition.
    Hitmonchan: Been a huge fan of martial arts for years. Also, being a huge Jackie Chan fan, I immediately loved Hitmonchan after learning that he was named for Jackie Chan. Though also a fan of Bruce Lee, I've always preferred using my hands to legs in sparring/fighting/combat.
    Raichu: To be brutally and very honest, I've always hated Pikachu. I never understood the fad or the rage about him, but I have always loved Raichu, and it started out of hate for Pikachu. I still remember the Pokemon episode where they considered evolving Pikachu into Raichu to stand a better chance, and to this day, I wish they would have. So where it was once just because I hated Pikachu, I grew to love Raichu.

So there you have it, conincidentally, my favorite Pokemon is also my favorite lineup that I try to use in every Pokemon game and enjoy using the most. Never be good from a competitive standpoint, but it'll always be a favorite.

Also, just another little FYI, notice they are all from the original list of Pokemon. While there are some cool and good Pokemon in Generations II and onward, I"ve always liked and preferred first generation Pokemon over the others.

And just to cover the spectrum, I hate all grass Pokemon. So there you have it, my favorite, and my hated. All wrapped up in one.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2010
    My favourite pokemon is Eevee. Its Eevee because he/she can evolve into 7 different pokemon. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back