• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intensity

~ How Intense can it get? ~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2009
    There are six Pokemon that I absolutely love:

1.) Venusaur - It's big, green, and intense.
    2.) Sandslash - It's just awesome to have around on your team.
    3.) Jolteon - The only Eevee evo I'd allow on my team.
    4.) Swampert - The best water Pokemon I have ever had.
    5.) Hypno - A personal favorite of mine ever since I got FR/LG.
    6.) Camerupt - Like Venusaur, it's big, it's red, and intense.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    I think I've posted here a few times, but I always go through changes. Here's another revised list:

Magmortar, Electivire, Rhyperior, Mismagius, Remoraid, Octillery, Sceptile, Gallade, Gardevoir, Mamoswine, Dusknoir, Magnezone, etc. I've got a lot more, but I can't think of them right now. ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    uhh... it would have to be garchomp, tyranitar, charizard, and typhlosion, haha i have alotXD

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Some of my favorites include Aggron, Luxray, Drifblim, Ampharos, Flygon, Pikachu (for the memories XD), Gardevoir, Swampert, Empoleon, Lanturn.. *pants*

Let's just make this simple. Aggron.

bojjenclon

I fail, like, a lot
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 20, 2015
    Totodile, I can't really explain it, I just love the little guy. XP

Cyclone Dragon

Dragon & Video Game Fanatic
    Years
    For me, it would have to be Flygon. I just love all dragon type pokemon, but other than flygon and dragon types, I also like, Absol, Infernape, Swampert,Lucario,Arcanine and my favorite legendary is Rayquaza. Go dragons!! =P

LegenZs

The Place Of Death
    Years
    Hmmm... My Favorite Pokemon??? -_-??

Whell I Took The Time To Decide And My Favorite Pkmn Has To Be....

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Metagross Can Do A Variety Of Movesets
    Has Great Defense And Great Attack

Years
    Umbreon- All time favorite, he's got a cool look and he's awesome.
    Scizor- Second favorite. Cool looking and pretty strong.
    Zapdos- Third favorite. My favorite of the legendary birds and awesome looking.
    Lugia- Fourth favorite. What's not to like about Lugia? xD

Reirel Erneth

Pachirisu love
    Years
    Well.... I'm sure that that other cute-pokemon-lover love this pokemon too. Pachirisu! Of course!
    I loved pachirisu, He is super sute, has blue sparks, really really quick and naughty! Somehow I like his mischief. I just love active things.
    ("chi pa chi!! pachi pa chi!)

And I love many other Pokemons too. Piplup, Buneary, Mew, Schyter, Lucario, Riolu, and Eevee!

And also Ditto! Why? I just like him because he could transform into all pokemon. I like his eyes too! It's funny! I wonder how does it feel if we touched ditto.

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    Charizard because he's one of the original starters plus he a freaking dragon!!!!!!

Battle

Intermediate Trainer?
    Years
    Absol and Latias! Latias is so cute and Absol is great. I bet his white fur is super soft and I wonder what the scythe on his head feels like...

feraligator97

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2009
    I have two favorite pokemon
    1. Blaziken (first pokemon I got to level 100 and it has fire on its hands how badass is that?)
    2.Slowbro(It has a shell on its tail.)

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    I have alot of favorites, I'll TRY to name them all
    Chikorita, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Cubone, Torchic, Mudkip, Piplup, Turtwig, Skarmory, Swellow, Noctowl, Pikachu, Pachirisu, Shinx, Salamance, Flygon, Dragonite, Garchomp, Altaria, Rayquaza, Latias, Scizor, Agron, magmar, Electabuzz, Mewtwo, Mew, Shaymin, Manaphy, jirachi, Celebi, Giratina, Dialga, Ho-oh, Lugia, Charmander, Squirtle, Togetic,
    ......I think that's about it, (I hope)

brit13444

brit13444
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2009
    MILTANK ALL THE WAY! SHE HAS EXTREMELY GREAT STATS AND HER SPEED IS GREAT ( FOR A TUBBY OLD CODGER ). SHE LEARNS GREAT MOVES LIKE MILK DRINK AND THE MEGA RARE HEAL BELL! IT WOULD GIVE ME JOLLY GOOD PLEASURE IF SHE GOT HER OWN EVOLUTION! CHECK OUT MY PROFILE IF YOU WANT TO SEE MILTANKS !

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2015
    In order..

Gengar, squirtle, charizard, bah to many to name you get the idea :P.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back