• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    The first favorite i can remember was Glalie, probably because of Glacia's.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    Problamy Caterpie or Sunkern. Or well Dragonite is kwl too...... and Goldeen..........and Skitty.

Bex

She said pud then ding!!
    Years
    Slowbro, Vaporeon, Arcanine and Rapidash are my favourites.
    I haven't come across any that beat my gen1 favs. Probably because I'm JUST getting used to anything past Mewtwo xD

Years
    My favourite is Draconite, but I like others of the 1stG, like Butterfree, Magikarp, Arcanine, Pikachu, Muk, Haunter, and more...
    I love all the monsters of the 2ndG, and certains of the 3rdG... juste one for the 4thG: Mismagius. ^w^

GeeStar

Wandering Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2009
    Hmmm....
    'S a long list.
    Not in any particular order:
    Cubone,
    Jolteon,
    Absol,
    Scizor,
    Rayquaza,
    Lugia.
    :3 I wub dem all.

Lostworld

cosmic castaway
    Years
    My favourite changes all the time, but the ones that have always been near the top are:

Chikorita: The first Pokemon game I ever played was Silver and I always hated how the walkthrough book said Chikorita was the hardest starter to begin the game with because it was 'weak against most of the gyms'. Being the annoying kid that I was, I tried to defy the walkthrough book. I loved Chikorita forever.

Drifloon: My favourite out of all the Sinnoh Pokemon. I think it's just the whole balloon thing with hearts on the ends of the string bits.

Bulbasaur: I love grass Pokemon and Bulbasaur's always proven to be a worthwhile training partner. :D

Butterfree: Like Ash, it was the first Pokemon I evolved. It holds grace, beauty and sheer awesomeness. I also love the pink Butterfree that Ash's Butterfree left with. ;D

Years
    Rattata! My first ever pokemon card haha then there is a list after that..

Tauros
    Sentret
    Togepi
    Noctowl
    Ninetails
    ^
    I wish that would be a good team cus they are my favorites, but too many normal types..

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    OMG NOT ENOUGH TORCHIC LOVERS ;_____;

Torchic is my favourite, obv.

And plus um, Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Azurill, Totodile and Charmander I think <3

My profile also states my favourites too!

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    I need to update.

I still absolutely love Dragonite and Arcanine, but I have a new list of other favourites and my favourites are no longer in my sig.

My new favourites (after Dragonite and Arcanine) are Darkrai and Wigglytuff.

In fact, I recently claimed Arcanine, Darkrai and Wigglytuff instead of my favourite, Dragonite! = O

xX

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I have the problem that I really can't decide on my number one favorite Pokémon. I guess 493 is just too much to choose only one, but I can say that I do favor Electivire, Beautifly, and Houndoom the most. Electivire just seems like an all around cool Pokémon to me. He has a cool design, powerful stats, and can learn some helpful moves. As for Beautifly, I guess you can blame the anime for this one. Ever since I saw May/Haruka with one, I just naturally fell obsessed with it. When I finally got to train one in Ruby, I just couldn't have an in-game team without the beautiful butterfly. As for Houndoom, I can honestly say I never considered it a favorite, until the day came when I owned a Doberman on my own. After that, I just had a natural likeness to Houndoom.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I have a couple favourites although I can't decide on an order:

Probopass
    Nosepass
    Pakia
    Jigglypuff
    Shinx

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2011
    my favorites are:

Vaporeon: cuz you cant go wrong with that
    Snorlax: cuz slow and steady wins the race
    Slakoth: cuz its super cute
    Slaking: cuz it can k.o. anything! (except for ghost types T_T...)

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Starmie
    Staryu
    Vaporeon
    Milotic
    Eevee
    Rest of the Eeveelutions
    Corsola
    Mismagius
    Vulpix