• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nidorina

Ash Ketchum groupie~1998♥
    Years
    Vaporeon is my all-time favorite. She's so pretty. My username was originally going to be Vaporeon, but someone already had it.
    Coming in second are Dragonair and Weedle. Dragonair is just all around an awesome pokemon. I have always found Weedle absolutely adorable. Gotta love that nose. :3

Favorite Pokemon of the past- Bulbasaur, Shellder, Ditto, Porygon, Togepi, Horsea, Staryu, Starmie, basically any pokemon Misty ever owned, Venonat, Butterfree, Nidorina, Nidoqueen, Nidorino, Nidoking, Vileplume, Hoppip, Wooper, Chinchou. I think that's all.

Red0710

Pokemon League Champion
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2009
    mine is charizard....hhhaaaa....remembering da good ol' days :D

Eirikir

Water Pokemon Veteran
    Years
    I ran a water team back in Blue, with my favorite being this little seahorse. You see my grandfather kept many varieties of sea life in a building behind his house. He researched undersea life applications for cancer, but I digress. He kept many creatures in the building as well as his house not for research, but for pets. My favorites were his seahorses, this was all when I was very young mind you.

So long story short, do to early childhood influences, Kingdra is my favorite, and probably always will be.

Years
    Same as my claims. XD

1. Charizard (the original fire-breathing dragon pokemon! =DDD I remember when pokemon first came around, all my classmates had a charizard obsession. XD)
    2. Raichu (kicks the crap out of pikachu any day; Raichu should have access to the Light Ball too, imo.)
    3. Magmortar (who wouldn't want a pet maverick from megaman? XD)

xyzdraco56

Robot Dragon Trainer
    Years
    Aggron, Slaking, Gardevoir, Gallade, and Luxray. Why Aggron? One of the best Steel types around, and you all know it. Why Slaking? I realized that its power is crazy (try surviving its Crush Claw). Why Gardevoir and Gallade? Besides the two being great Psychic types, they belong together.

And why Luxray?... Well, why not?

B_B

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2009
    i have quite a lot actually, riolu is super cute though and lucario is super cool :3

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Pikachu. The first pokemon I ever owned. Recently, however, I've liked Gengar, Houndoom and the so cool and cute Piplup. Oh, and Squirtle too, but not in the game, I just love him in the anime.

Years
    My favorite Pokemon is Drifblim.. because its obscure as all get out, and it has the highest HP of ANY Flying Pokemon, and is tied with Giritina for the highest HP for any ghost type pokemon. and its adorable hehe

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back