• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyroh

Sin Comentarios
Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    Nidoking because he just looks so awesome. I think his base stats should reveal how bad he looks.

Shaterpie

Gold Caterpie > Red Gyarados
    Years
  • 1. Bulbasaur
    2. Venusaur
    3. Totodile
    4. Feraligatr
    5. Pidgey
    6. Tyranitar
    7. Ampharos
    8. Magikarp
    9. Steelix
    10. Onix

Toushiro319

10th Squad Taicho!
    Years
  • My favorite has got to be Shaymin!

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Shaymin is so cute! It's cry is cute aswell. Plus its a Grass Element, which is my favorite type.

Shaymin is basicly a hedgehog. =D It is so indeed the best. =D

*~Frost Umbreon~*

TURN OFF YOUR ORPHANS.
    Years
  • Lugia - The master of the seas, he's at one of the highest catchable levels in GSC! The greatest thing about him is that he's dual Psychic and Flying type, but mainly uses Water and Flying-type moves. Belive me, I captured him in Crystal. He's in 5th place.

Chikorita - It's not a good choice in the beginning of GSC, but it's an epic Pokemon like it's evolutions after! Not much to say, but I chose it in Crystal, and it's my strongest Pokemon (at least it is). Chik's at 4th.

Sneasel - Sneasel is one of the best Pokemon, and you can capture it earlier in Crystal. It's a dual Dark and Ice-type, and what's even more amazing is that it can learn both Surf and Cut! With its icy and dark powers, Sneasel's at 3rd.

Totodile - This little guy packs a powerful punch... or, in its case, bite. Its the tallest Water-type, and evolves into some pretty epic Pokemon! It is a good choice in the games. Totodile's in 2nd place.

And the lucky Pokemon at first is.... HAUNTER! Haunter has always been one of my all-time favorites, and is also in the trio of Gen. I Poison/Ghost-types! It can learn Hypnosis, and then Dream Eater, a useful combination! My Haunter doesn't know how to use Hypnosis, but my Clefairy helps by using sing.

Shaterpie

Gold Caterpie > Red Gyarados
    Years
  • Ah yes, I forgot to post reasons behind my choices

1. Bulbasaur - The first Pokemon I ever had
    2. Venusaur - Obviously the final evolution of Bulbasaur, used it a lot and thought it was great
    3. Totodile - My fav water type, not actually my first choice on Gold but when I did pick it I loved it.
    4. Feraligatr - One of my "Epic team" on Crystal and I got him up to Level 97 and he was superb.
    5. Pidgey - The first Pokemon I ever caught, my favourite flying type ever.
    6. Tyranitar - Just always thought he was really good.
    7. Ampharos - My favourite electric type ever, part of my "Epic team" on Crystal (Level 93).
    8. Magikarp - I was stupid enough to buy him when I first played Pokemon Red but he's pretty funny.
    9. Steelix - Part of the "Epic team" and my first "Steel" type. Loved that he was massive and had epic defense.
    10. Onix - Same as above really, also was in the first gym and tough to beat.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Espeon...it is one amazing pokemon!! It's psychic power and it's beautiness mixed together=AWESOMENESS!!!

PokemonMasterRazir

Sucks@ trying to learn trumpet
    Years
  • Zapdos without a doubt. I like it because the type. There is a Flying type Which is weak against electric. Also I like the look and the spikes.

Entei
    The power of one Movie made me relize how awesome Entei is.

Flareon Its cute and Powerful. Teach him flamethrower and BAM!

Dialga OhRoarOfTime.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I have more than 1 favorite, so yeah...

1. Farfetch'd, because its from kanto and I got it right away in vermillion and it was cute!

2. Marowak: I like how it looks. It hides its face!

3. Luxray: I luv electric cat/wolf pokemon!!!

4. zangoose: luv sharp clawed pokemon!

5. houndoom: luv the way it looks bc its emo or goth pokemon lol

6. Delibird: they are cute and ice is my 2nd favorite!!! (awesome background on here) xD

Heartless33

Master Cloner
    Years
  • My favorite pokemon would have to be abra because I don't know I just like them for some reason.

My favorite legendary pokemon would be darkri and mew.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2008
    shuckle 100% :D im gunna try get mine lvl 100 after i get aagron on sapphire and dragonite on emerald lvl 100 1st, its only lvl 54 atm tho :(. ( i would like a shiny 1 lol)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Fave Pokemon,hmm... Well it's Obvious I love Blastoise it's the best water type Pokemon that I like.

Years
  • My favourite Pokémon is definately Typhlosion. It's sometimes cute and powerful too. Here's my top-10 list:
    1. Typhlosion
    2. Larvitar
    3. Lucario
    4. Salamence
    5. Umbreon
    6. Cyndaquil
    7. Tyranitar
    8. Electrike
    9. Bagon
    10. Wartortle

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    1. Cloyster
    2. Shuckle
    3. Clydol
    4. Meganium
    5. Corsola
    6. Gardevoir
    7. Wigglytuff
    8. Magikarp
    9. Magneton
    10. Jynx
    11. Lopunny
    12. Vespiquen
    13. Espeon
    14. Pachirisu
    15. Tentecruel
    16. Metagross
    17. Luvdisc
    18. Wailmer
    19. Metapod
    20. Seviper

PS: I HATE legendaries. Absolutely hate them. I hate Garchomp, Dragonite, Tyranitar, and all of the "unbeatable" Pokemon in competitive battling. I hate that type of battling anyways. HATE!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back