• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek

Teh Breeder
    Years
    I actually have two favorites.

My first is Dragonite. He's the original dragon pokemon. Hes tough and and cuddly at the same time.

My second had got to be Roserade. So majestic and elegant, she makes a hell of an impression.

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    Abomasnow has to be one of my favorites now, I just don't know why, he has just grown on to me, I never paid attention to him in the first few months of D/P's release.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Ahem... this may take a while, 'cause they shift around a bit. Anyway,

Rayyquaza: It's a giant dragon/serpent that flies, and is a beast in competetive battling. What's not to like?

Mudkip: Ahem. I don't really know the reason why for this one. It just... grew on me a little after I first played PMD.

Swampert: Extreme. Just read its pokedex entry in LG. EASILY drag a boulder weighing over a TONNE.

Lanturn: Now this one I have absolutely no clue why I still like it. I started liking it when I got two in a pokemon card pack. Now I collect Lanturn cards.

xxbrighidxx

Speechless
    Years
    My favourite Pokemon I think would have to be Ninetails. I think that Ninetails is so beautiful and yet fierce which can display the many qualities of a female ;) haha

Reality_is_a_Dream

<Hitmewchan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2010
    MissingNo, if he counts.

If not, Ditto. He can be any other Pokemon, so I can have more than one and still only have one. Like an Almond Joy.

Plus he can use CoolTrainer^. That can't be beat.

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Here's my top 6. Well what I'm most likely to use 90% of the time. lol

1: Raichu - I've always had a thing for electric types.

2: Grovyle - Because it's frekin cool and I love it's leaf blade move ^__^

3: Espeon - Out of the psychic types I like this one best.

4: Charizard - Fire and flying in one package. And it's scare the snot out of your kid brother/sister. lol

5: Sneasel - A little something to go with my own sneaky personality. :P

6: Froslass - I never liked Snorunt before Froslass came out. Hehe.... Sweet ice type in my openion.

Does my team sound interesting? Sorry I couldn't help but ask. Hehe...

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Butterfree will always be my favorite.

Buneary/Pachirisu/Beautifly/Mothim/Venomoth are close 2nds :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    Raticate... I don't know why.. but i like it... and use this pokemon on all pokemon games

Pan!ko

vibratingcat XD
    Years
    As you can tell by my name, quilava is my favourite. Pokemon silver was the first game i ever got and my first pokemon in that was Cyndaquill. I liked cyndaquill and then when it evolved, the image was pretty bad but when I got older and see pictures of quilava now i think he s just awesome.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2009
    I've liked Blastoise ever since I finally evolved my Wartortle in my first time playing Pokemon Blue.

Cid

Years
    This question has been typed in a keyboard for as long as I can remember...

Anyway, favourite Pokémon? Squirtle. Though any other Water Pokémon would do.

Years
    My favourite Pokemon is Arcanine. For one fire types PWN all (imo) and I loved his simple yet amazing design. I've always been a fan of canine creatures as I am a dog lover anyways, so when Pokemon came about I was instantly hooked on having this Pokemon on my team whenever I could XD Also my choice for most Pokemon RPG's I particapate in ^_^

Years
    It changes... like so often.
    But it has to be Charmander, ever since I saw him lying on that rock all on his lonesome I loved his cute little face and adorable voice (Not very manly reasons I'll admit).
    I also had a Raichu thing for a while, I desperatly wanted one to follow me around in Yellow.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Due to my avatar, profile pic, AND my username, people would say I like Shaymin, but my undying love goes to... *drum rolls*

PIKACHU DESU KAMO!!!

Just look at the yellow rodent! Its pointy ears, its yellow body, its beautiful name... AHHH~~~ Also, it learns quite a variety of Electric moves (that I like), like Volt Tackle, Thunderpunch, etc etc.

Runner-ups are, of course, Shaymin, Cherrim and Glameow, because I like flowers for the former two, and I love its glamour for the latter.

Running out of time, my mom is yanking me out of the computer... Cya, nya~

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    There is already a sticky for this...
    I LOVE Espeon though!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back