• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I like Gulpin, Roserade, Crobat, and most other Poison or Flying or Psychic types.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2009
    well.....

well duh ralts psychic which is beast noone argue wit me lol

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin fanatic!
    Years
  • Piplup - It's just so amazingly cute. :D I even have a Piplup plushie!
    Turtwig - I saw a Turtwig plushie & instantly fell in love with it.
    Charmander - This was my starter Pokémon back in Pokémon Red. I've loved it ever since.
    Squirtle - Well, I fell in love with Koopa Troopas, which are turtles in a sense. Then I was playing FireRed one day and fell in love with Squirtle.
    Shaymin - Shaymin's just so cute. :<
    Pikachu - When I was about 5, I started watching the Pokémon anime and when I saw the first episode, I instantly fell in love with Pikachu.
    Quilava - Well, I made a recolor of Quilava with a Glaceon and I then realized how awesome it was.
    Eevee - Eevee's so cute! Plus it has a lot of evolutions and I love that. :D
    Flareon - Flareon was one of the first Eeveelutions I fell in love with. Plus I like the Eeveelutions.
    Vaporeon - I just plain old like the Eeveelutions. :D
    Jolteon - See Vaporeon.
    Espeon - Espeon's like one of the few Psychic types you can get at a point in the game when you really need it.
    Umbreon - Umbreon's also one of those Dark types you can get when you really need it.
    Leafeon - It's one of the few Grass types in the games. :<
    Glaceon - I just really like Ice types. :< And it's one of the few ice types too.
    Lucario - Zomaigawd. Lucario is just so amazing. I saw him in the movie and just fell in love.

...Yes, I have a lot of favorite Pokémon. :<

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2009
    I would go for the classic Pidgey family.

Next to is Gardevoir, I don't really like the previous (Ralts and Kirlia) but they're not bad either.
    ...and Wailord? I think I'd love to have one. :D

to put in on type...
    generally I like Flying, Water, and Psychic type ' 'a

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • My favorite pokémon out of my top picks would have to be Piplup and Pikachu in a tie. Both are great and are the two pokémon that I'm going to have on all of my journies during the games now. I especially like Hikari's Piplup who I nicknamed Pocha myself so I could differentiate.

Mrchewy

nom nom nom
    Years
  • Glaile, Dratini, Starmie and Houndoom. There's nothing overly special about this Pokémon, but I just think they're awesome. I've got a thing for Ice and Dragon types ^^.

King!

better
    Years
  • I have a few favorites!

Pichu: Who doesn't love this adorable little face,its cute eyes,the little pink cheeks,the uncontrolable electricity the........

Blaziken:This pokemon is a reliable sidekick,who kicks hiney with his awesome blazing action.

Togekiss:I love Togekisses cute look and its Metronome is one of my favorites in D/P.

Ikwaylx

Man with 10000 pronounciations
    Years
  • I love the Shuckle! Shuckle can be deadly in the right hands and I love his quirk of having through the roof defenses, combined with rest and toxic.
    He is by far my favourite, but I also like odd pokemon such as Chimecho, Tentacruel and Diglett.

Sparkle

Ninetales Rocks :D
    Years
  • Ninetales, If you couldn't already tell ;]
    But I have other favourites- Like Raichu, Espeon, Lucario, Luxio, Cradilly and Lickilly.

Dragonair_Blizzard

Random person in the universe
    Years
  • Lapras because they are blue are calming looking
    Dragonair/Dragonite/Salamence because I like dragon Pokemons
    Arcanine/Ninetails because they look cool and I like dogs.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • Charmeleon. I've loved him since he was first created and have been with Charmeleon ever since they made all those new regions with pokemon. However, I do admire Lucario because it goes with the legend of the blue coyote.

Years
  • I think my fav remains, all over the years, Bulbasaur, since first batch (Red, Green and Blue games).

I love grass Pokémon the most despite their weaknesses, and he's far too cute not to love, at least for me. Though I do not like Venusaur at all...

After him, I'd say Dragonair.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back