• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalumAJ99

Objection overruled.
    Years
    All Kanto starters and their evolutions: Their designs are so original, and I just like them all for some reason.

Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu: Same reason as above.

Rhydon: He reminds me of a stone Godzilla for some reason.

Articuno: It was the spearhead for my team in both Gold and FireRed.

Totodile and its evolutions: Same reason as the Kanto starters.

Entei: As soon as I saw Entei, something drew me to it. It just looks... I dunno how to describe it. It's a cool Pokemon, but there's something else about it which I love and I can't put my finger on why...

Lugia: Looks really, REALLY cool, and its colour scheme is awesome.

Treecko and its evolutions: See the Kanto starters.

Metang/Metagross: The designs for the two are really unique, and cool. Plus, they're robots, and robots are awesome.

Giratina: I just love its design, and it's a good type-combo.

katmanic

PokéManiac
    Years
    I have to conclude that my favorite pokémon
    is indeed Spinda. They have a tendency of
    being non-conforming goofballs, a lot like me.

scyfer

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    pikachu, its just so cute, travel sized, and so powerful, its perfect
    and ivysaur comes in close cuz of its cool design

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
    um tyranitar because its so tough and looks great, just look at my avitar and sig :) (i hope i havnt posted it on here already :s)

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2009
    I can't really decide whether my FAVORITE Pokemon is Gardevoir or Garchomp. I really like Gardevoir 'cause it looks pretty cute, as well as it can also be pretty strong Pokemon. Garchomp is nice as well because it has a really unique look (you don't see dragons with cartilaginous body parts every day, eh?), and it is also a very strong Pokemon, as well as rather effective against several other types.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    My favourite pokemon are:

Raichu - It looks very cool. I've always liked it more than pikachu. It's the perfect size for a pokemon. Its color is also awesome as well. Overall it's just BA.

Ursaring - What is not to like about a kick-butt looking pokemon like him? he's fierce, cool looking, and over all just aweosme.

Arcanine - It's a huge dog on fire, nuff said

Umbreon - Favourite Eeveelution. Its type is my favoure of the eight, and the rings on its body looks cool as well.

Lucario - Im not really a fan of 3rd of 4th gen pokemon, but lucario is pretty cool. It looks aweosome as well. It's also based on an egyptian cat/dog like thing, plus it knows close combat.

Years
    Let's have a look at my favourite three...

Blaziken-My favourite non-legendary.It can take dow foes that are water type(ThunderPunch).So,no better reason.

Rayquaza-Total PWNage.Why woudn't I like it?

Mew-Awww,look at it.Nobody can resist.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    My all-time favorite Pokemon is Ninetales. I don't even really know why anymore. It's just so awesome to me. I also love Arcanine and Rapidash. I just really love fire Pokemon though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back