• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
    Opinion topic. This is biased and full of bad doodie, especially on a scale this high.

Honestly, all pokemon are equal in terms of awesomeness, but only one Pokemon can surpass all in in terms of strength; ******.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    You guys all suck. Sunkern dominates the metagame with his perfect BST and pokethlon stats, not to mention that every single TM and HM is available to him off the bat.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    No pokemon can be considered the 'Best' as any pokemon can be defeated by some other pokemon. -_-

So, I guess that I should mention my faves here:
    Scizor
    Garchomp
    Blaziken
    Honchkrow......and the list goes on and on....... :P

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Cradily. He pwns all! His defences are incredible, He cean annihilate any gyaradose's caught off guard, and he can recover from any damage! What's not to like? XD

xxzyyzxx

Board.up.the.housE
    Years
    Absol and Salamence.

Absol @Scope Lens
    Super Luck
    EV: Atk 252, Spd 252
    Slash
    Psycho Cut
    Night Slash
    --
    When 3/4 of your attacks are going to get an instant level 5 boost Crit Rate, your opponent is screwed. Makes Absol my favorite Pokemon to use.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Luxray (:
    This is your favorite, not the best yall d:

EDIT:
    400th Post :D

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
    These are from childhood memories and how they have touched me. I don't choose them because they are strong, or because other people like them, but the list is based on my childhood memories.

10. Articuno
    9. Bellossom
    8. Cherrim
    7. Gallade
    6. Oddish
    5. Nosepass
    4. Butterfree
    3. Kirlia
    2. Altaria
    1. Roselia

molepeople27

Pumpkin King
    Years
    Snorlax or Sudowoodo

both kinda fit my persona

weird thing is i was expected Sudowoodo to be a grass type >< but it's freaking rock

but I will bow down to any of the 1st and 2nd generation legendaries

Fate Falls

Pokémon Researcher
    Years
    Who was your first favorite Pokémon?

Simple question, right? So, embarrassing or not, who was your very first favorite Pokémon?

Back when Pokémon first came out and I was 9, my very first favorite Pokémon was Caterpie. I'm not really sure why I loved Caterpie so much, but I just really, really loved that thing. ^.^ Therefore, I also really loved Butterfree, and I still do today. I still am fond of Caterpie too.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2011
    Ninetales ;3

Such a majestic pokemon XD So many pretty tails and fire is an awesome element :P Other than that any of the Eeveelutions are always amazing.

Season

Garden Gladiator
    Years
    When I first got into Pokemon my favorites were Lickitung and Porygon. None of my other friends liked them or knew very much about them so they were my little secrets. :)
    I keep a Lickitung in my team at all times for nostalgia purposes. :P

Last edited:

Azurne

The Local Trickster
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    Charizard. :3 What wasn't to love about a fire-breathing dragon?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back