• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    I think I posted in this thread singing praises for Raichu, Kingdra and Espeon back on the sixth of February, but since then two Pokémon have really grown on me.

Farfetch'd: I honestly don't know why I'm beginning to consider this chap my favourite Pokémon of all time, seeing as it never made an impact in the anime nor the games in any particular way. Its stats were pretty bad, its movepool wasn't too great and whoever voiced it in the anime managed to make it sound like it was a trumpet. Still, Farfetch'd reminds me of the good old days when Pokémon was cool and there's something about the Pokémon in question that cries out for a revolution; something the world needs more of.

Haunter: The following piece of information from Wikipedia should explain why Haunter is so awesome.

That and, contrary to popular belief, Hypnosis/Dream Eater combo owns.

haha wow, those are my 2 favorites also!

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    I have only this to say. (Clean Version lol)

Squirtle is the BEST Pokemon Ever!

Why?

1. His personality is more unique than any other Pokemon. Seriously it's the joker/prankster of the pokemon world.
    2. It's a turtle. How awesome is that?
    3. It's behavior makes you laugh. It does the peace sign and thumbs up like it means it!!!

I say this: (forget) evolving Squirtle! He's perfect as he is!

Squirtle RULES!

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    My favorite Pokémon is Skitty (like that isn't obvious enough). She's so playful and cut, who doesn't love her? =^w^=
    A close second is Gliscor, I like Bats and Vampires =]

Vega-kun

GX Thunder Trainer
    Years
    My Pikachu Gigajolt has been by my side since Red version...
    He shall remain my favorite

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    My favourite Pokémon has to be Typhlosion, because it looks intense, I like fire types and it proved to be one of my superior Pokémon in my Gold party.

agurcsik

Wee Warios like Strawberries
    Years
    My favourite Pokémon has to be Typhlosion, because it looks intense, I like fire types and it proved to be one of my superior Pokémon in my Gold party.

the starter and its evolved forms normally are key components in any party

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    I like Raichu, pickachu is really over-rated, so basically the other evo's are forgotten. I had a fondness of him since the beginning. I also like Drifblim, I love him to :D.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Oh mai gawd I forgot to say, 'I love you Surskit!' The cutest little thing you will ever see has to be in my top 5!

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Dragonite is my favourite cause it's my first Pokemon Card :D Tho it got stolen..then I got D.Dragonite then got stolen and got another one. :D
    Followed By Milotic because it's the last pokemon I needed to get in my sapphire.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    Marowak, without a doubt, followed closely by Poliwhirl and Beedrill.

I'm a Generation I fanboy at heart. :D

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Shiny Roserade and Shiny Hitmontop have stolen my heart aswell as others

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back