• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueHippo

Pokemaster Hippo
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2008
    yup, i loves me some psychic pokemon. kadabra is my fav, but alas, i have to evolve him so he can kick more butt :(

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ...LOL I FAIL. I didn't even notice this had been remade and it's been here for years. ._.;

Anyway, my favourite Pokémon at the moment is Cherrim. It's SO adorable in its sunny form. I love it. n_n

My favourite Pokémon of all time is still Pichu though. :3

Yoshi318

PokePhotographer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2008
    my favorite has gotta be Mewouth, he just seems like the coolest one and i like the move Pay Day... and Electabuz is cool to...

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    LUCARIO. RIOLU. INFERNAPE.

Yeah, pretty much my party Pokemon.

LUCARIO & RIOLU: look at theme

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2007
    I absolutely adore Primape! It looks so cute when it gets angry like that time when Ash got it angry in the Kanto series! Awwww so kawaii!

DrCoolSanta

Erode away...
    Years
    ^ Don't double post, edit your old post.
    My fav's are sexy looking dragons. ... nah none of them looks sexy actually.
    Flygon and Salamence.
    Just started playing D/P and im not liking it

Das Ende

Refresh
    Years
    I have to say Blaziken. That or Lucario. I dunno, love them both. They both have really good stats and their sprites aren't too bad either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back