• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    I looked at my hall of fame and my Hounchkrow has been with me for every e4 challenge i've had.

Hounchcrow
    Snorlax
    Slacking
    Scizor - I don't even have one (darn internet, even my profesional computer friend couldn't get it to work. he was unwilling to drop his security.)
    Cubone/Marrowok - cute and tuff
    Torkoal - I'm am thourohohly impresed with his abilities, and he's a freaking fire turtle!

eisenherz

Lucario Fanboy
    Years
    Lucario is my #1 favorite, not just Pokemon, but video game character. =P Some of my other favorites include Xatu, Scizor, and Lugia.

ShatteredRose

Thanks for Noticin'
    Years
    My favorites are Cubone, Quilava, Zangoose, Houndoom, Raichu, and Persian! Ha, well I have more...but I narrowed it down. Cubone is definitely my most favorite.

Years
    My favorite pokemon is, has been, and will (probably) always be Shelgon... I even once made a Shelgon shrine before, where people gave me a lot of shelgon sprites they made for seemingly no reason.

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Hm, I'm gonna have to go with Aggron. :D However, I am also a big fan of Fighting types and I am a weirdo who likes Bugs, and so I am also a fan of Lucario and Heracross as well.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I love so many so here we go in no particular order;
    Togepi
    Togekiss
    Weedle
    Cyndaquil
    Jigglypuff

Erm, that's all I can think of for now...

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I like the Eeveelutions as well but mainly;
    Flareon
    Leafeon
    Umbreon
    Vaporeon.

I think they are the nicest out of the bunch.

OMG forgot Eevee!

Sadistic Typhlosion

Mom, I'm not a stalkeerrrr-uh!
    Years
    My first game was Sapphire, and my first Pokemon was Torchic. Look at my location, look at my name, and do the math.

...BLAZIKEN!!!
    :t257: :t257: :t257:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back