• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
Years
  • Mine is easily Typhlosion. Ever since I evolved him in Gold and found out how much of a lifesaver he is, and the amount of damage he can do, I have loved him the most.

After that comes Electrike, Suicune, Rayquaza, Magby and Lugia (In no particular order). I also love XD001 (Shadow Lugia) from Pokemon XD. He and Typhlosion just wipe out everything in their way.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    whats your favourite pokemon of jhoto

my favourite pokemon is raikou,because it's always prepared to fight:chinese:

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Girafarig is my most favorite, but there are many Johto Pokemon I like.

Furret, Quilava, Bayleef, Lanturn, Raikou, Granbull, Houndoom, Tyrogue, and Smoochum.

Pidgeot79

:ASOD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2011
    mrsceptile said:
    my favourite pokemon is raikou,because it's always prepared to fight:chinese:

Prepared to fight? What the hell does that mean. I choose Sudowoodo, because it has big balls at the end of its hands.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Bwahahah!
    Feebas,Feebas,Feebas!>D
    Its so prettyful.And I just love it.
    It has the ability to learn TMs,unlike Magikarp.
    You should see how my Feebas in Emerald kicks rear.XD
    The way that it has a real hardy nature,allowing it to live anywhere it wants is like,a cool fact too.^^

My other favorites-
    Like,the cutest pokemon ever,Swampert.X3
    Grumpig cause I say so.
    The Ralts evolution line,all of them are just great.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back