• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pmasta397

aka DA PARADOX
    Years
    My favorite pokemon are Cambuskin(i know i spelled it wrong), Charizard, and Mewtwo, and Eve cause it has different forms with different stones.

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    Ehh.. I like Misdreavus alot, it just looks cute and in Colliseum (sorry if I spelled it wrong) she was one of my strongest pokemon, Wynaut and Espeon come at a close race with Misdreavus.

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    dragonite, salamence,charizard and every dragon type pokemon are just incredibly awesome!!!

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2016
    Well, I have several favorites. At the moment my absolute favorite is Vibrava.

But others that I like include Murkrow, Ledian, Growlithe, Sandshrew, Piloswine, Anorith, Corphish, Teddiursa, Magcargo, and Nuzleaf.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2007
    My favourite would definetly have to be venesaur, my favourite since the very beginning, followed by tyranitar, from the second, he is just to cool not to mention, and my favourite from the last set it would have to be salamence he just looks awsome

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back