• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I don't remember if I've posted here or not O___o

But my all time favorites are Raichu and Cubone <3

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Haunter. 'Because of its ability to slip through block walls, Haunter is said to be from another dimension. They seem to eat by first paralyzing their opponent with Lick, then draining a bit of their life force, although it's possible they may eat other food as well, such things like Pokéblocks. It is also said to eat people's dreams by going inside them and scaring them to death.' - Wikipedia.

That should explain why Haunter is so awesome. That and, contrary to popular belief, Hypnosis/Dream Eater combo owns.

Soogz

Soogalicious
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2007
    Mine are Metagross, and Blaziken. They are awesome. Old school I am Poliwrath and Charizard.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    Ninetales 4eva!!!

Also Blastoise, Tauros, Nidoqueen, Dragonair, Gardevoir, Lapras, etc. etc. Too many to list..-_-

Psi Yamaneko

Lunatic Pandora
    Years
    There are many in my list. The tops:

Mewtwo: Mewtwo is just cool. An old favorite of mine; he's powerful, he's cat-like, he's psychic! He has an interesting story and a personality too.

Espeon: It's so cute and elegant! Also psychic, I like psychic-types.

Arceus: It's scary, it's nearly omnipotent, it's in a wheel and, as far as the gameworld goes, it's God. Gotta respect that.

Luminous_Reaver

Never good enough
    Years
    Sandslash
    Ursaring
    Milotic
    Gyarados
    Scyther
    Kabutops
    Latias
    Gardevoir
    Mismagius
    Lucario
    Feraligatr
    Torterra
    Typhlosion
    Rampardos
    Metagross
    Garchomp
    Heracross
    Sharpedo
    Duskull
    Electabuzz
    Luxray
    Zangoose
    Alakazam
    AAAAAANNNNNNDDD Espeon

That's a lot of favorites. D:

WintressForever

Ice Pokemon Lover
    Years
    Articuno, Lapras, Glaceon, Sneasel, Froslass, Lugia, Mew, Eevee, Umbreon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Absol, Dewgong, Walrein, Weavile, Meowth and Lucario. Yes, I am truly an Ice Pokemon lover....

Toshiya

Legendary Elite Trainer
    Years
    Eevee, Jolteon, Flareon, Glaceon, leafeon, Umbreon, Espeon, Latios, Latias, Lugia, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2007
    My favourite is Ninetales. I have one on every single game I have. Even Mystery Dungeon. They are always the happiest and most used in my teams as well and they always get a nickname.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back