• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Dude...

back in the good old days (1999) my favorite was Charizard... as for many kids...

later on after "Mewtwo Strikes Back" came out, Mewtwo became my favorite. And still is.

Haunter is number 2 on the list.

so it's: Mewtwo, Haunter, Charizard.

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
    my favorite pokemon, you ask?

well, it's a tie.

the sheer awesomeness that is typhlosion is one of them. Typhlosion will PWN YOU!... oops. I tend to get over-enthusiastic...

and then there's Latias, with her sheer cuteness and just plain ol' lovability.

so, i can't really decide between which one is better.

Anela

I see you.
    Years
    I love Latias and Latios! They're so cute, and who couldn't love them after seeing "Pokemon Heroes?" My third fav would have to be Riolu, 'cause its a cuter form of the super cool Lucario! ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2008
    Favorite Pokemon

I'd have to say by far my favorite is Dragonite. I remember from an episode in the anime where Ash meets a dragonite, and it looked powerful, mysterious, and lonely.
    If I were in the anime I'd just have a Dragonite and fly around, razing towns here and there with hyperbeams. They'd be fictual towns, of course...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back