• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acrutheo

The boundless night~
Years
  • I don't have a distinct favourite pokemon. There are quite a few that stand out for me, like Absol, Dusclops, Gengar, Scyther, Ninetales, Spiritomb, Torchic, Venomoth... ah, the list goes on. XD

Years
  • Technically the word "Pokemon" is the Singular AND Plural pronunciation for the word. So the title can mean 1 or more.

I kind of find it cool that games or something like Pokemon or Ownage have become really popular that they have plural and singular pronunciations or something like that.

My favorite Pokemon is Flygon. I don't really care if he's good or bad in the games that much, I like him because he looks sick. Plus, 'Spirit of the Desert'. ;)

F.E. DeWitt Jr.

The Poke'mon Writer
    Years
  • Well I got to say this but my all time favorite pokemon is Charizard. It been my favorite pokemon since the beginning of the pokemon games.

Years
  • My faves are Chikorita, Cindaquil, Typhlosion, Bayleaf, Scizor, Sandslash, Tyranitar, Kingler and Crobat.

WHOOP WHOOP! Another Chikorita Lover! The more the Merrier!
    Double WHOOP WHOOP! Also a Bayleef Lover! If the Pokémon is in Chikorita's Evolution Chain, I'm interested!

:t152:

P.S., skyterra, I don't have a Myspace either! Very Rare around here!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back