• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    Top Five Reasons why Porygon is and always will be my Favorite Pokemon:

5. Unlike most pokemon, porygon doesn't share that oh so special relation that ties it with any other pokemon, and is one of the few pokemon that is not related to Mew in some way or another.

4. Porygon is among the few pokemon that don't use their name as their anime cry. Seriously, what kind of creature goes around blurting its name randomly?

3. Porygon is also unique in the fact that it (most of them, anyways) doesn't have a distinct type, and with the use of conversion, it can be anything from an electric type to a dragon type.

2. It has a unique character to it that seperates it from the masses of pikachu clones and generic birds that make up most of the pokemon population.
    Bunch o' polygons put together to make a rubber duck? You don't see many of those lying around.

1. After working for hours on end to obtain one of these little buggers, it feels rewarding to hear its jingling sound it makes when you send it out in battle for the first time, and it doesn't dissapoint you either.

DracoKnight

Destroyer
    Years
    Go Milotic! I choose you!

My favorite pokemon is milotic. It's cool and it's hard to imagine that such an ugly feebas(orry feebas) evolves into such a butiful pokemon! Go MELOTIC!!!!

DJ Lorik

Honey, I just forgot to duck.
    Years
    My favorite Pokemon is Pikachu. It's always been Pikachu and it always will be, hehe ^_^.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    My fav. pokemon changes from time to time, as new ones are created and stuff, but my all time favorite trio would be Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu. I love electric pokemon, and Pichu's just adorable, everyone's got to love Pikachu, and Raichu because its still adorable as the third evolution, which is when most pokemon lose their utter cuteness, if not by the second evolution, it's pretty useful (on my team at least) and it completes the trio.

My favorite legendary would have to be the Latias and Latios duo, they're awesome! Don't have much more to say, Latios is pretty darn cool, and Latias is so loveable and cute (don't you agree?)

Last edited:

Miyu

is new. O: .
    Years
    I love a lot, so it's really hard for me to choose. My favourite legendary would probably be Celebi or Latias, while my favourite normal would be the classical Pikachu.

But heck, I love all of them. ;-;.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    I dunno why, but when I first saw Flygon in Jirachi Wish Maker I LOOOOOVED IT. :D
    I guess cause it kinda reminds me of me.

And my second fave is Lucario!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back