• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doodle~Pichu

The Unusual Person
    Years
    Absol. I think absol is just a misunderstood pokemon with good reasons for it's misbehaving ways. :3 and just look at it...who wouldn't want an absol on their team?

And THIS is what I mean by 'Misunderstood' :Absol's claim to fame (or infamy, depending on the observer) is that it appears whenever a natural disaster is about to happen. Absol uses its sharp senses to detect subtle changes in the sky and the land, and with its knowledge of natural balance it can predict oncoming natural disasters. It apparently carries a concern for the safety of humans because, once it detects the coming of a disaster, it goes off to the nearest human settlements to give warnings to the people. Unfortunately, over time people have developed a misunderstood view of the Pokemon; they held a superstitious belief that Absol had a cause-and-effect relationship with disasters like earthquakes, gaining it a classic "bad luck" image.

Last edited:

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
    my favorite would be miltank or politoed. i think miltank's just so cute :3 and i only started to like politoed after i got one myself, but i just love mine xD

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    Well of course my favorite would be Swampert, i mean he is just so beastly. He deals damage just as much as he takes it, tag along that with being the few water pokemon immune to electric and great attacks, you cant beat im!

Snorlax is a close second, ever since i used one in my blue game, its always remained on top as one of the toughest pokemon to take down. I guess im the kind of person who likes pokemon that take alot of hits, as good as they deal them =)

Stewie

Griffin
    Years
    I feel that a person should only have ONE favorite of anything. xD That being said; my favorite Pokémon is Charizard.

Tanookie

Musical Theater Geek
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    Delcatty, most likely. It's really random, but I just think it looks awesome. >_>
    Favorite legendary would either be Manaphy or Suicune.

Eclipse Absol

♫ Shadows ♫
    Years
    My favorite pokemon out of all of them is Absol. I really lack a soul for most legendarys, since there are so many now, and most of them have sucky design, but my favorite legendary has to be Mew. (It's so cute! <3)

But my second favorite non-legendary is Flygon. I really like most Dark and Dragon type pokemon, besides the Glameow/Purugly and Stunky/Stuntank. They're a disgrace to the Dark type and should be tortured endlessly until the end of time.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
    Pikachu. Pikachu is just so cool and is the Pokemon mascot. :)
    Even its pre-evolution Pichu is as adorable as Pikachu! :D
    But I think Raichu just ruined it. It lost its cuteness! :(

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    Chikorita, Wigglytuff, Ninetails, Chimecho, Flygon, Lucario, Hitmontop, Combusken, Bayleef, Charizard

Shakespeare

Today We Play It My Way!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2011
    My favourite Pokemon is Shroomish. I'm tempted to search this thread and see if anybody else has picked Shroomish, because I appear to be the only person that likes it :(

EDIT:
    Just checked, yes, I am :(

Ivee

Ask me about Trailblazer :3
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2019
    Hitmonchan, Electabuzz, Flygon, Jynx, Girafarig, Breloom, Blaziken, Houndoom, Leafeon, Toxicroak, Tyrogue, and Exploud.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back