• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthrai

Dragon Tamer
Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    Zekrom, for sure. Used to be Mewtwo (he's now 3rd) and Bulbasaur when I was 8 (Venusaur is now 8th or 9th, I nowmostly only care for the fully-evolved Pokemon with Scyther being the exception).

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hmmm... Well, you gotta love the super cute Pokemon. Azurill, Pichu, Skitty, Oddish, Eevee, Togepi, Rufflet, Larvitar, Zorua..

Then again, I love (what my opinion is of) super feminine-looking Pokemon too. Espeon, Glaceon, Leafeon, Milotic, Ninetails, Dragonair, Togekiss..

Moreover, I'm totally loyal to Dark Pokemon. Drapion, Weavile, Tyranitar, Scrafty, Hydreigon, Crawdaunt, Houndoom, Zoroark, Honchkrow .. Just to name a few favorite among many others.

Oh, and Umbreon. Beautiful, beautiful, precious Umbies...

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Crobat is the one single Pokémon which I consider the best! Used him in Platinum all the way ;) He's just awesome, k?

Richard Nixon

Banned
    Years
  • Magmortar wins!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Oh, I have many! I'll list some! :>

Dinosaur (well, a pterosaur), Rock type, fast, pretty amazing design, etc. Aero here is in the top of my list. I love the design especially.

They started growing on me after playing PMD Sky. Their design is amazing and they're pretty cute. But really that's all I have to say haha.

Amazing design, and very cute. I love how useful they are, too.

They are grass types. Shroomish is so cute (just look at the sprite), and Breloom is based on a Pachycephalosaurus. Yeah, that's good enough for me. <3

Cute.

When it comes to the most creative Pokémon, Golurk takes the cake for me. I love the idea around it, and its design is very appealing and creative. A possessed battle suit made to protect humans and Pokémon.(It is the first man-made Pokémon!) Why isn't it a legendary? (But then Golett wouldn't exist! D:) I just don't see why people hate it so much. :<

The Kami trio is my favorite legendary trio. (Not including mascot trios eg. Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza and Dialga/Palkia/Giratina.) I hated them at first, I'll admit, but they grew on me very fast. I love their designs, their typing and how useful they are in competitive battling. People seem to hate them because they look the same, but that's one of the reasons why I like them. (They feel...unique.)
    Speaking of looking the same, I don't see any hate on Azelf/Uxie/Mesprit. (the heads are just different.) :\

Looking the same =/= lazy. js

OK, many of you hate this guy. But why? It's sooooooo cute and derpy. :B I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEE it. Very underrated Pokémon. It's as awesome as Magikarp imo. ;; Maybe it isn't that good in battling but I don't really care. At all.

I absolutely adore this guy. No idea why, but I just love the design.

There's many many MANY more but I'm too lazy to list them. Maybe later, maybe not.

Years
  • My favourite Pokemon by far is Seadra. I don't know what it is, I think it might be the fact that my favourite game is Crystal Version where Seadra is rare, plus it's design is pretty wicked.

locofredd

Pokemon Elite
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    My favorite pokemon is Charmander because I like dragons and also fire pokemons. Another reason it is because he is from the first generation. There wouldn't be pokemons like the first one.

Katja

Years
  • I think I have too many favorites...they are:
    my shiny absol (I've wanted one for all eternity)<333
    arcanine (fluff)
    ninetales (super fluff)
    lucario
    volcarona (its a fluffy bug)
    lopunny (BUNNIES)
    gastly. idk why...especially shiny gastly with the blue gas
    but right now my super favs are zorua/zoroark. they are so awesome and pretty fluffy as well.

basically i like anything fluffy and dog like. <_> besides the bug one...i have a weird bug fetish for pokemon. they are so cute <3

Last edited:

CLU

┐('へ')┌ Like I cared
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Here
    • Seen Nov 1, 2020
    I have many Pokemon I just LOVE, but here's some of them:

Dialga (My ultimate favorite <3)
    Trubbish (Everyone hate's him but I love him)
    Jolteon
    Kecleon
    Empoleon
    Pachirisu

List goes on, and on, and on... :3

★CLU

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Umbreon is my favorite non-legendary, Cobalion is my favorite legendary, but Mewtwo is my favorite pokemon with a cool backstory :P

Years
  • As you can see, my favourite Pokemon is Onix. I don't care about his stats, since i didn't pay attention to them when i was a child. Apparently, they are very hot headed Pokemon ad that's what i like. Due to his size, he looks tough. That's what i love about Onix. He is rock-solid (No pun intended).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back