• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favourite pokemon evil organization?

Whats your favourite pokemon evil organization?

• Team Rocket

Votes: 37 66.1%
  • Team Aqua

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Team Magma

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Team Galactic

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Team Snagem

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cipher

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Go-Rock Squad

• Team Dim Sun

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Pokémon Nappers

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    the title says it all :D

Whats your favourite pokemon evil organization? Oh and dont forget to say why ;)

Mine would have to beeeeeee... I guess... either team galactic or team magma!
    Galactic: They seem too have the best goal IMO, creating their own world/universe!
    Magma: The suits rock... =P

Skitty Crazy

I want cake.
    Years
    Team Rocket is always and forever will be my favorite. Unless they make up for it with something incredible in Generation5... Although I doubt it, since they're kiddy-ing it up a little too much. :P

Snag 'Em and Cipher were pretty great, too. They were actually a challenge to defeat. xD

... Okay, so not Snag 'Em so much, since you disbanded a great deal of the team before the game even starts. xD

Lunyka

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Even though Team rocket were the hood rattiest of the hood rats compared to the other ones (Team rocket basically stole pokemon. The other teams actually had a goal other then owning evey single pokemon in existence) Team rocket still takes the cake because at least they were bad ass while stealing pokemon.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Team Rocket.. because all the other major teams, like Galatic, Magma, and Aqua did nothing but make me go 'wtf?'. At least the original Team Rocket in R/B/Y actually felt like an evil team that you wanted to take down. The others I just remember plowing through 'em because it was an obligation.

"That's nice, psychos.. D; -kill- -kill- kill- ... -yawn-"

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Team Galactic wins, only because their leader is the coolest leader.
    I chose galactic despite those hideous uniforms and bowl cuts, so that tells you something about how awesome Cyrus is.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    Cipher, because they turn Pokemon into Merciless killing machines, and they created Shadow Lugia, coolest looking Evil Pokemon.
    Also, can't forget Nascour and Evice.
    And, Ciphers plans succeeded, they sold these fighting machines to willing bidders, gaining money to build an Arena dedicated to seeing Pokemon slaughter each other, as well as create more of these Shadow Pokemon. The hero stops them after they've practically taken over.

Lunarian

Lavender's Priestess
    Years
    Team Rocket,I stay true to the original lol xD Besides,they even went on a rampage and killed a mother Marowak :(

Syrp/Pnoob

Buy one, get one free
    Years
    Team Magma and Aqua steal from a museum, and then two old people. Then they try to take control of a super-powered Pokemon, while ignoring the fact that too much land or too much water would KILL EVERYONE. I think Magma tried to make a volcano blow up, so I'll give them that.

Team Galactic, I forget what they did. Case and point. Something like trying to control the incarnate beings of space and time, I dunno. It's stupid.

I haven't really played much of Colosseum or XD, but those bad guys were pretty cool. Much better than Magma/Aqua and Galactic.

Now, Team Rocket. Their boss infiltrates the Pokemon League, becoming one of the Gym Leaders. They killed a mother Marowak for trying to protect her baby from being stolen. They did something at the Pokemon Tower that I forget. I dunno. They, quite literally, have a hostile takeover of Silph Co., the biggest company in Kanto. Team Rocket doesn't want to control a legendary Pokemon. They MAKE a legendary Pokemon. And, at the same time, clone a human (if you're going by the show).

Then they're disbanded, but it's by RED, so that doesn't make them less awesome. Three years later, they start cutting off the tails of Slowpoke to sell them. Cutting off. And they don't have a factory designed solely to cut off the tails. So they probably cut them off with knives. Then, they use radio waves to make Pokemon evolve. Having trouble evolving your Dragonair? Tune in to 99.5 and presto, insta-Dragonite. And a SHINY one, at that. Team Rocket's base in Mahogany needs the ELITE 4 CHAMPION to take them down. Then, they take over the Radio Tower, probably to transmit some radio wave to control every single Pokemon.

So yeah. My favorite is Team Galactic Rocket, as if you couldn't guess. I almost wouldn't mind having Giovanni as an evil dictator. You know, besides the Pokemon cruelty and all.

-PN

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
    Definitely Team Rocket... they seemed the most sensible in their goals as an evil organization (stole powerful Pokemon from trainers and stuff, compared to others who want to interfere with all these legendaries).

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Team Galactic. They had the coolest pkmn and the leaders didn't look too shabby either. I also liked their goal of creating their own universe. Though the award for most original would go to Team Rocket probably. Put it this way, Team Rocket goes the ghetto way of just jackin' your pkmn, they don't care what it is they just want it. Team Galactic is like the most sophisticated organization, yet they can get boring after awhile.

Team Magma/Aqua were pretty awesome too. They're one reason I loved Hoenn so much; seeing two organizations duke it out for top spot..gave the plot a good twist IMO.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I pick Team Rocket. They were badasses; stealing Pokemons and then using it as a profit.

They were criminals, as shown when they hijacked important monuments and places such as the Goldenrod Radio Tower and Silph Corperation. Besides, it's just that they are also more realistic than any other organization. The uniforms of theirs are very stylish. Plus, Giovanni is an amazing leader.

If it's not Team Rocket, I would've picked Cipher. They are just as menacing as the aforementioned. Using another gang to do their dirty work, and then selling their snagged Pokemons for huge amounts of money to build themselves a powerful headquarters is just frightening.

The rest of the organizations are lacking something. How many times would there be an elite organization of evil nature lovers in this world?

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
    Team Rocket, because their objective is vague and they have the most pride for thier team.
    Then Team Cipher because they actual seem like a threat.
    Then Team Snag'em because just of the goofy quality of theirs.
    Team Galactic is pretty low on my list because they are so generic.
    Team Magma and Aqua are insane and confusing.
    The rest I'm not partically familar with.

Last edited:

Ayselipera

Team Rocket is my favorite although I will say that Team Galactic takes second. They were a big step up from Magma and Aqua.

Team Rocket seems like the most successful and I can believe that Giovanni is an evil boss. Plus the fact that he has a Persian with him all the time reminds me of the evil guy from Inspector Gadget who had a cat. :3

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
    Years
    Team Agua owns becasue they wanted to like flood the world thats awsome

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back