• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokemon on Ash's Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver_Hell

Ocean wave...
Years
  • My favorites are...
    Pikachu, Charizard, Totodile, Bulbasaur, Butterfree (though it was for a while, but i really miss that of his pokemon, still hopes he'll return in some episode :3) and Lapras :)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • If I have to choose team I'd say these guys
    Pikachu - starter and the most powerful pokemon on his team
    Sceptile - his best grass pokemon
    Charizard - no need to say more :)
    Staraptor - (hope it's not spoiler xD) anyways he has best moveset from all Ash's birds
    Buizel - because of his fighting personality
    Snorlax - because he's big xD
    But according to popularity it would be Chimchar because he had painful moments and thanks to Ash he finally can be happy :)

Ayselipera

I loved Butterfree<3 It sucked when he gave him away.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Rizaadon/Charizard: Because it's just so awesome.
    Yoronuzuku/Noctowl: See above.
    Osubome/Swellow: See above. . XD
    Buizeru/Buizel: Now this one is different, finally. I really like its attitude.​

nct28th

MY METAPOD IS HARDER LOLZ XD
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2009
    Kanto: I liked His Haunter THE MOST OF ALL and Much Too
    Jhoto: Heracross and Noctowl (y was cyndaquil such a pussy)
    Hoenn: None
    Shinno: None(Havent Watched Enough)

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • I loved Butterfree<3 It sucked when he gave him away.

He released Butterfree, he never gave it away other than the trade on the S. S. Anne, which he got back in the very same episode.

My favorite Pokémon would have to be Pikachu. It's really grown on me since EP001 and it'll most likely stay as my favorite for a long time.

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    -Pikachu
    -Bulbasaur
    -Caterpie-even it was in only like 1 ep it was still da coolest!
    -Charizard
    -Muk
    -Snorlax
    -Gliscor
    -Grotle

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2009
    Er...I love them all!!!

But as my favorite...Haunter! My 2nd favorite pokemon! (ok maybe he didn't count)

Let's see: Pikachu, Charizard, Sceptile, Bayleef, All Birds (Pidgeot, Staraptor, Swellow), Bulbasaur + Squirtle (of course!), Turtwig (so tough and able!),.....the list goes on.

Jahool

Is Now Accepting Donations
    Years
  • If I had to pick 1 pokemon from all the pokemon Ash has caught to be my favorite I would choose...Primeape because, as cruel as it sounds, I liked how it beat up Ash for a while, and I think Primeape is a cool pokemon

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • Kanto:

Charizard; His personality was just completely awesome. I loved it when he, at first, ignored Ash's commands, but then came to trust and obey him.

Pikachu: Basically same as Charizard, except that he's the MOST loyal to Ash, and he can basically do anything he sets his mind to.

Pigeot: I always loved Pigeot, I was furious at Ash when he released it. I almost stopped watching the anime.

Johto:

Chikorita/Bayleef: I loved her little crush on Ash, and how she would basically crush him after she evolved because she forgot how big she was alfter she evolved. It was a great thing to pick me up on saturday morning cartoons.

Hoenn:

None, I didn't watch the Hoenn anime.

Sinnoh:

Buizel: I love his personality. We needed a stubborn, meaner Pokemon.

Gliscor: I just saw it's first battle today, and I fell in love when it tackled Ash in glee when he beat a very tough Defensive type. Nice shows of personality.

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
    Years
  • I always liked his Charizard because of its attitude. Idk any of his newer pokemon since I don't watch the show anymore.

LittleMiss

Ghosts are Special
    Years
  • I like them all but Bulbasaur is my favorite the whole Venusaur family is cool though. Others:

Pikachu: he hates his ball, so who really is in control. :)

Gliscor: He started off weak and a big goof, but I really like his antics.

Chimchar: his backstory is enough to make anyone be sympathetic, and Paul is a loser...I hate that dude.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back