• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokemon on Ash's Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
    Oh man this is a hard one to decide! I pretty much liked all his teams from beginning to present but I htink my most favorite would have to be the Kanto Original one such as Bulbasaur,Squirtle,Charmander,Pikachu,Pidegeotto and Butterfree. but I like all the others a lot as well ^^.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    I liked his

Pidgeot - Pure awesomeness but why did he have to leave, immediately
    Squirtle - Go Squirtle Squad
    Phanphy - The cute little guy, why did he have to evolve into some ultra strong monster
    Muk - Cute little guy and glad he still is
    Snorlax - I like the way he swims
    Aipom - Good old Aipom, stupid Ambipom
    Chimachar - The little guy is juts full of energy and excitement

Years
    What's your favourite Pokemon on Ash's Team

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Let's see, Muk, Glalie, Tauros and Donphan because they're awesome, and Gliscor because I feel bad for Ash throwing him into "In Training" limbo which means we'll never see him again. I hate Buizel for being so cocky, Torkoal for being a crybaby, and Pikachu for being the obvious favorite out of all his pokemon.

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    Kanto: I actually like all of ash's Pokemon. Charizard was my favorite though.
    Johto: Donphan
    Hoenn: I liked Sceptile
    Sinnoh: Gliscor and Grotle

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back