• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokemon on Ash's Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeTz

ジェット
    Years
    Title said it all. From Kanto to Sinnoh

Which of the Pokemon in Ash's team was your favourite?

My favourite will be Pidgeot , Chikorita , Charizard , Buizel and Pikachu

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
    Kanto Pokémon mainly for me.

Charizard: No need for explanation.
    Bulbasaur: Ever since his first appearance in the anime, he was one of the best.
    Sceptile: They gave him a really good personality, through all evolutions. Just a shame he's at Oaks lab now, and will rarely be recalled.
    Corphish: He sort of had that hyped, fiesty style. I liked that, but it would of been great if he had evolved. For Ash's benefit.
    Butterfree: In the short time Ash had Butterfree, he made it worth the watch. Ash's first Pokémon caught, when he left with the Pink butterfree. I'm sure a lot of people cried.
    Snorlax: Snorlax gets recalled every now and then, and I like that. A strong Pokémon and came through in many battles for Ash, Orange League, Johto League, Battle Frontier, you name it.
    Pidgeot: is definatly a great, but for one reason. Our hatred to Ash for releasing it, that episode is one of my all time favourites when it evolved. It was mainly used to burst Rocket's balloon, but shown it's loyalty to Ash when it flew him to the match against Richie. Still wish we could of seen more of Pidgeotto's personality.

I would say Pikachu.. but it's a yes and no. Had some good moments, some lame moments, and some sad moments. But I'm not feeling it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    . . . Can I just say that I pretty much loved his whole team during his journy in the Kanto Region. D: . . . And Johto Region? -shot-

Alright...

My absolute favorites would probably have to be...

Kanto: Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Pidgeot, and Butterfree
    Johto: Totodile and Chikorita/Bayleef
    Hoenn: Treecko
    Sinnoh: n/a, since I haven't watched enough of Sinnoh to really say anything. Though from what I have seen, I like Turtwig. ^^

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    My favourite's are Bayleef, Corphish, Sceptile, Buizel and Gliscor. Bayleef's crush on Ash was really cute, Corphish was funny, Sceptile and Buizel kind of have an attitude and Gliscor really cute. I mean Ash's Gliscor specifically, not the species XD

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    Kanto: Pikachu, by far
    Johto: I liked Heracross because of it's personality
    Hoenn: Sceptile was my favorite, again like Heracross, because of it's personality.
    Sinnoh: My favorite of Ash's Pokemon, next to Pikachu is Chimchar

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Squirtle and Bulbasaur.
    They had that little rivalry, and they were also 2 of the last of Ash's original team to leave him.

And Kingler too. I dunno why but Kingler was always cool.

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    I personally like his Squirtle, Kingler (That thing is awesome), his Snorlax, Chikorita(Not Bayleef) Kingler is amazing, I mean coming off as a krabby with no experience and owning a exeggutor. AMAZING.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I had my hopes up for most of AG for Corphish to evolve, but Snorunt and Phanpy got it, instead. Oh well. Sceptile and Swellow were alright, too.

Years
    Pikachu--Mascot of the series, loyal to a fault, etc.
    Squirtle--One of my favorite Pokémon in general, and Ash's Squirtle had an interesting laid-back prankster personality that was fun
    Charizard--One of the best instances of Pokémon character development in the series, as it goes from ignoring Ash's orders to being one of his most reliable battlers
    Bulbasaur--The last of the starters, takes some time to truly trust Ash but becomes one of his most loyal Pokémon
    Pidgeotto/Pidgeot--I always liked how Pidgeotto would just come straight out of the Pokéball and perform at its highest level, no questions asked and no hesitation.
    Lapras--Just one of my favorite Pokémon in general
    Bayleef--Most memorable of his Johto Pokémon

I kinda stopped watching the anime after Johto. I've seen several Hoenn and Sinnoh episodes--just enough to come to the conclusion that it's really gone downhill. :-/ None of his Pokémon really appealed to me from those series.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I've got to go with Butterfree and Pidgeot. No doubt at all. I reaaaallly wish he still had them, even if he didn't use them very much... why did he have to give them away? (Butterfree I understand, but Pidgeot?)

And Squirtle of course had just an amazing personality, you just have to love him. :P

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Kanto: Charizard, it had the best personality development to me.
    Johto: Bayleef, again it had a great show of personality and having it so attracted to Ash was great commedy relief.
    Hoenn: Sceptile, it's my favorite 3rd Gen starter and was one of the best on Ash's team.
    Sinnoh: Pretty hard, but definitely Chimchar, it is one of those who you can tell are growing inside and out as time goes on during their journey.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back