• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What's Your Favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

Who is your Favourite?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiari Xero

Completely Original
    Years
    I voted Candice, cause shes just awesome, Ice pokemon rock, she uses them great, and snow *-* I would love to live in her gym. Shes best hands down in my opinion.

Candice FTW! *-*
    /totally tied candice with volkner -shot-

Filozofio

Hand Over The Candy
    Years
    Ugggghhhh, why do you make me pick? ;n; It's a tie for me, between Candice and Volkner. I love Candice, because I love Ice types and her line up is awesome. Her gym made me mad, but that's the fun of it all. Plus she's adorable with the school girl-ish outfit. <3 I love Volkner because.... well, he's Volkner. Who can't love him? x3

Siiiigh, I'm going to vote for Candice.
    .... I just NOW realized her name. CandICE. Haa haa.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Fantina. She's both a Gym Leader and Coordinator and that's why I admire her the most. Fantina's the first to be both of those two, which I think is pretty awesome.
    However, I must admit Volkner is amazing. But doesn't everybody? :D

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
    Fantina; She had a wicked Accent and awesome Pokemon. :3

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2010
    Definitely Volkner. Not only is he delicious, but I really love his character design and the city he is from. <3

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
    Volkner is my favorite, Gardenia is second because she has the same hair color as me! yay, i might acually date her if i was in pokemon

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I like Volkner....we have a few character flaws in common....

But Crasher Wake is an absolute legend, just like Wattson (Mauville, Hoenn) and Chuck (Cianwood, Johto).

So...I prefer Crasher Wake, although Volkner's pokemon are slightly better

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back