• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favourite Town?

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Kanto: Vermillion city, and Celadon city

Jhoto: Golden Rod city, and Olivine Town

Hoenn: The place where Flannery lives...

Sinnoh: The snow town!!! (man I gotta start remember names) xD

Years
    Sinnoh: The snow town!!! (man I gotta start remember names) xD

Its called Snowpoint City.

My favourite town would have to be Veilstone City in Sinnoh, because there are many things to do there. (shop, fight, beat the Gym Leader, and much more) Everyone would have to consider this as one of the first best city's in Sinnoh region.

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    i think there all weird.there are citys with about 5 houses(wow thats a big city,wow)
    i think i like
    kanto:saffron city
    johto:i dont no them
    kanto:the place where you fight brawley(the fightin gym leader)
    sinnoh:sunny shore city

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hm, great thread.

For Kanto, I probably prefer Viridian City to everything else. It's the city that leads you to Victory Road, the city where Giovanni resided and and the city I spent six hours on the outskirts of one day attempting to catch a Spearow. Oh, and Pallet Town is a close second for the sake of nostalgia.

When it comes to Johto; definitely Goldenrod City. In the games, its theme tone is the best theme in the game and you also have the train, so you can go to Kanto, you have the Day-Care Center, so you can breed Pokémon and you have Whitney, who I think is one of the greatest Gym Leaders of all time. The City itself looks lovely, as well. Mahogany Town comes second place thanks to it being beside the Lake of Rage.

After that is Hoenn, and the city I like the most is Rustboro. I remember asking myself if Pokémon was going to turn into New York someday when I saw the size of the buildings.

And we arrive at Sinnoh. Although I disliked the games quite a lot, I can't deny that Celestial Town was pretty cool.

Years
    Hm, great thread.

And we arrive at Sinnoh. Although I disliked the games quite a lot, I can't deny that Celestial Town was pretty cool.

Thanks.

I'd also have to agree that Celestial Town would be my second or third favourite city, since there is a lot of history about the Sinnoh region in it. (including the shrine)

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Kanto ~ Cerulen- Home of Misty :D
    Jhoto ~ Goldenrod I suppose, Its got alot to do, plus theres an Eevee :3
    Hoenn ~ Fortree, its so different, shame its such a "walk through" city
    Sinnoh ~ Hearthome/Pastoria

Pikazard

Team Rocket and Team magma fan
    Years
    It may be small but its also where Professor Rowan's Pokémon Lab is. Professor Rowan is very important to Sinnoh region and the region probably would have never been discovered/made if Professor Rowan wasn't there.

I was actually talking about the music

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I have different favorites.
    Kanto---I't have to be viridian city. Its a nice city/beach area, and just below it is the S.S Anne, which is great for experience. Not to mention the truck myth.
    Johto---It'd have to be olivine city and goldenrod city. Its an awesome beach city, and has a lighthouse, and not only that, the only sub quest i enjoyed. It was pretty fun getting medicine for jasmine.goldenrod city was perfect. It had the dept. store, the bike shop, it was huge(and i like big cities) and it was home to the magnet train.
    Hoenn---I didn't really like any cities here, but between all of them, it'd have to be sootopolis city. Its a city only available by dive, its nice and rocky, has the cave of origin, and the place of the cataclysmic battle between kyogre and groudon.
    sinnoh---I'd have to say Snowpoint city. The cold atmosphere fits well with the quiet music. There is the snowpoint temple, and the ship that goes to the battle tower.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Celadon, Lilycove, Heathome and I dont have a favorite Johto town.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Cerulean City is my favorite in Kanto
    Olivine in Johto,
    Fallarbor in Hoenn
    and Snowpoint/Jubilife in Sinnoh.

Back