• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite type?

What's your favourite type?

• Fire

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Water

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Grass

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Normal

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Dragon

• Ice

• Poison

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Fighting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flying

• Ground

• Rock

• Bug

• Dark

• Steel

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Electric

• Fighting

• Ghost

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
Years
  • Ok, I saw all the 8 pages of Pokemon General, and there was no thread like this, so I thought let's make one.

The question is really simple, what is your favourite type?
    Fire? Water? Grass? Normal? Poison? Steel? Dragon? Ice? Ghost? Flying? Bug? Psychic? Dark? Ground? Rock? Electric? Fighting?

Whichever type you like, be sure to give a reason.

Years
  • Dark. Why? Dark types are sooo awesome. They're pretty fast, strong, and they're moves are great (Taunt Torment Sucker Punch). The best ones among them are Tyranitar, Honchkrow and Spiritomb.

*Meowth V.2*

Still Got The Blues.
    Years
  • It's hard to choose a favourite pokemon type but if I had to choose a favourite, it would be normal.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • Ice types; I have never experience real snow in real life, so it is probably natural I like them.
    AND ALL THE ICE TYPE FAN CLUBS IN PC USUALLY DIE QUICKLY, IT SUCKS! D:

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • Mine would be Ground. Why? Because most Ground types have a good speed and Earthquake, the most commonly used attack, is Ground type.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Poison for sure... but it hasn't always been. Before it was psychic, then fire, then dark but im gonna make my home with poison! ^_^

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
  • Ground types. Simple and powerfull. Almost every pokémon in my top list is ground or at least part ground type.

It's combination types are great as well like Ground-Water, no weaknesses except Grass.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Light my Fire baby ;)
    I just love every fire type! They all have great designs (look at infernape ITS A MONKEY ON FIRE!!!)
    Most fire type moves are also very powerful (overheat, flamethrower etc)

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • I've always loved Ice types. I don't know why, I think they're just awesome. plus, they usually have some really good designs.
    I also like Dark and Flying so that includes Ice/Dark (Sneasel), Ice/Flying (Articuno), Dark/Flying (Murkrow).
    I just really like Ice :D:D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Fire. The fire types just look more appealing <3 And besides, they can learn both ground and fire moves (for some), so they're pretty awesome. :3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Electric and Ice, for their usefulness on my teams. There's a reason why the competitive battling scene came up with the term, "BoltBeam." Together Electric and Ice have great type coverage.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Poison...mainly for my favorite pokemon, Crobat and how awesome he was (at least back in the GSC metagame...) but other poison-types find their way up here for a couple of reasons. Toxic, annoying skills, and cool designs.

My love for Poison-pokemon often overlaps with my two secondary favorite types: Bug and Ghost as my three favorite pokemon in GenI (before Crobat's existance) were Beedrill, Venomoth, and Gengar.

CrazyCubone

isn't very crazy.
    Years
  • I voted Fire, but it's a tie between that, water and electric. I don't know why I like these. It's probably because most of my favourite Pokemon are these types. I love Arcanine, Lapras and Electabuzz!

Back