• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite type?

What's your favourite type?

• Fire

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Water

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Grass

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Normal

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Dragon

• Ice

• Poison

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Fighting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flying

• Ground

• Rock

• Bug

• Dark

• Steel

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Electric

• Fighting

• Ghost

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters

Zodiac Realm

I'm a Negative Creep~
    Years
    I like dark types best. They have awesome moves and most of them such as Umbreon look awesome too! =D plus I just like all that dark gloomy stuff lol.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Normal, because there is a normal type pokemon that can do just about every job. (tanking, sweeping, lead, etc)

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
    Ice- Dunno why just do, they seem so beautiful, and I love snow. Also goes back to Snowpoint being my favorite city in Sinnoh :D

Inpu

Rocket Lieutenant
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    Ghost-type are my favorite. I've used Gengar since gen I and have been rewarded each game with little boons =D

I know that there are enough of them running around to make a whole team of Ghosts, but I really want some better ones that aren't useless like Banette.

What I really want is for Ninetails to become Fire/Ghost type, but that ain't happening T.T

Krystallyn

☼ ♥You make me smile♥ ☼
    Years
    Ack!! So... hard...

Gah!!!!!!

*sigh* This is hard!!

In the movies, I've always loved the grass type. I always admired them. In the video games, I always choose the water starter, but most of my team ends up being fire and electric types!!

In all preference, though, I would have to say fire or electric. They're wunderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Ayselipera

The grass type has been my favorite for almost a year now. I love just about every grass Pokemon and I have a thing for grass moves.

Years
    Bug types. Many of them have awesome designs, and also the fact that the creators of the game made them underprivileged for most of the time, does make bugs sympathic to me.

Dawn Rules

<--- Dawn Strong, Smart & Sexy
    Years
    Poison types there so cool and evil and Water types cuz i love playing in the water with my water pokemon buddies.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Flying, their speed and willpower attracts me, and the fact that they are usually my second Pokemon xD. Grass should be second Favourite, Roselia, Trekko and its 3rd evo, Turtwig, ah :) <3 Water types as well because I like Water as an element, thanks for the reminder Dawn Rules :) Oh and Breloom :D

J a s m i n e ©

Girl Trainer Domination
    Years
    Fire type is my favorite. I love Charizard, Arcanine, Numel, Camrupt, and the list goes on. Fire types are fierce and their moves can be powerful (Overheat, Blast Burn, etc). Lately I've been in love with Dragon types too. I love Dragonite. So Fire and Dragon types have my heart.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Water and Grass would have to be my two favorites (water if I must pick one). I love many of the water and grass types, and it doesn't help that two out of my top three favorite Pokemon (Totodile, Espeon, and Bellossom respectively) are of those types.

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
    Bring on the ghosties. Yes, I love and adore Ghost types, followed in second place at a tie by Dragon and Psychic.

I'm not 100% sure why ghost types appeal to me to much overall. It could be the way they act (as shown in their Pokedex entries). Dragons and Psychics I like 'cause both in general are epic and I've loved dragons and psychic powers since I was a kid. :B

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2010
    Ice, because it's such a kick ass type cause it kicks dragon's ass. And it's the coolest type going aswell.

Aside from that, Ghost is pretty cool too!

May.

♥~M e m o r i e s.
    Years
    Water.
    I don't know why but its my favorite element along with fire.
    I guess because my favorite pokemon right now still remains Swampert.

Back