• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Whats Your First Dream World Pokemon Caught?

jimmefoxx

Beatlemaniac Jimme
Years
  • i just got a tangela!! and its ability is regenerator...is that a dream world ability? anyways who did you guys get? im so curious and what was their ability?

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • My first Dream World encounter, catch, and transfer was a female Lotad. That was on my English DW account anyways. I don't remember what the Japanese one was like.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Kangastan, can't remember its nature or ability but it has drain punch which is good enough for me :D

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • Oh I'm gonna get that Glaceon I won for beating the pong game on Pokemon.com :P.

Logan_AT

Often Lost in Thought
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    How do you retrieve the Eeveelution that you got from the breakout game? I didn't see mine anywhere...

I got a Farfetch'd with Defiant!

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Guys, remember, this thread is only for your first Dream World Pokemon.

Post your questions about the Dream World in the discussion thread for it on the front page of B/W. :) And if we see questions before the members do, we'll try to move them to the right thread for you.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • Got an Igglybuff with Friend Guard. I'm tempted for the Ratatta though...

EVERYONE! HELP THE CAUSE AND GET A RATATTA FOR JOEY!

Back