• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your GPA

John Denver

Banned
Years
  • OC and OVP are so practically the same forum that I didn't think of which one to put it in...tada here I am!

So whats your GPA, if you don't mind saying, and you should seeing as I'll start with my crappy one...

2.8...Oh snap son!

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I graduated high school with a 3.98 GPA. Would have been 4.0 if I hadn't gotten that B in physics... >.<
    I'm not sure what my college GPA is yet... o.o

vato_nolan

Better than you since 1991.
    Years
  • I dont know my GPA,I need to have at least a 2.0 to say V.P. but Im not sure if my GPA is going so good.Once I find out Ill tell y'all.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    All I know is.. I got one low GPA... (I never do my homework, or classwork.. and I only score good on tests).. lol, I never bothered to find out what mine is xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    I really don't know actually...but my grade average is a 94 out of 100, so that's good...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • When I graduated high school, My four-point GPA was like 3.35. Certainly not the best, but I was the kind of guy that rarely did any homework yet passed all the tests with A's. My class rank was 57 out of 650, so I was well within the top 10% of my class. It says a lot about how bad my school was when I graduated with honors by doing the minimal amount of work...

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    All I know is that my GPA is a number greater than or equal to 4 but less than 5. I think it's 4.02 or something around there.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • I'm not sure exactly what my GPA is right now, since I haven't gone to the guidance office yet this year... but it should be somewhere around a 3.4 since that's what I think you need in order to get into the NHS. And considering I'm still in it... it can't be lower than that. As for rank... I'm 29 out of 299~

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I have a 3.5-3.7 GPA. It always hovers around that area. I have to keep it around that area for my semester grade to stay in my SLC anyway.

Years
  • 4.0. The only B I got so far in high school was a weighted class. =P I do my homework and usually score high on tests. ^^;
    acutally, I remember looking at my report card for last year it was 4.1 something. I'm like "What? Isn't that, like, not possible?" I think it's a typo. o_O

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
  • I don't mean to brag or anything, but my GPA's been 4.0 for quite a few years! I guess it's because I'm obsessed with doing all my homework and studying, or maybe it's just because I'm a geek. :surprised

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • ....Very low, but I still managed to get into Engineering.

Back