• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your home page? 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    My home page is set to Google. I don't feel like changing it to anything else.

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
  • google chrome start-up page. not sure what you call it exactly, and i'm not even sure if you consider that a homepage since it's not a webpage...
    so i guess i'll have to say facebook, since that would be the first site i almost always open.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
  • The X7og, a forum dedicated to paintball (specifically the a specific paintball marker called the X7, but lately it's branched out to all kinds, old and new) I'm a mod there, so I'm on there when ever I'm on the computer.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I've got mine set to open Macrumors dot com. (you know they say an Apple A Day…)
    it's fun to see what things are up to in the mac tech world.

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
  • I don't have a home page, just my Speed Dial. :)
    Click the spoiler to see what it looks like:
    Spoiler:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Google for quick access to the internet, but it happens often that I click the link to my deviantArt page while the page is still loading.

Years
  • I mostly use Google Chrome so I use Speed Dial 2 as my home page. It has a nice GUI and syncs all my dials with my other google chrome browsers which is nice seeing as I use it on both my windows and ubuntu partitions. The dials I have at the moment are PokéCommunity, deviantART, Twitter, Hotmail, Facebook, YouTube, PokéPasta and then Tumblr. I'd probably have Imgur on there too if I could find a dial image I liked.
    When I use FireFox though I just use whatever is default for the browser so I think I have the ubuntu google search page on one and the firefox google search for another.
    Oh and then I have PokéCommunity set as my Internet Explorer homepage.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Just Google, like most. It's neutral and it's just easy access to other stuff.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    The New Tab page for Internet Explorer and Chrome
    Blank page for Firefox
    Speed dial for Opera

I like fast access to my most-accessed stuff. I think I need to install a speed dial extension on Firefox.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back