• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your idea of a funny joke?

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    I like Ya Mum and General Jokes and Riddles. As much as offensive, and I don't recommend anyone to do so, racial jokes are on the sometimes funny, only if the person of the race says it, but I still don;t think that anyone should really have thought of jokes as of everyones equality.

Patchy

-
    Years
    Jokes where it's something you really weren't expecting, or one-liners.

Me and my friend made one ourselves. "My boss told me I had a poor grasp of the context of the English language. So I quat my job"

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Sexual, Irony, and a lot of dark humor. I just can't take it if its a bright and cheery thing,.

I know what you mean...I recently had a 40-year-old co-worker (yeah, 40 years old and still working odd retail jobs. :P) who had the sense of humor of an eight-year-old and I couldn't stand the guy. One day, I taught him a bit of my dark and sadistic sense of humor, and when he was promoted to my supervisor the following week, he had me put in for termination because of "harassment".

pathetic. :P

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I don't know. Sometimes I laugh if I get surprised. I like puns. And irony too. Plus stupidity.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I've been told that my sense of humour is pretty warped and dire. D: I make very bad puns...

Irony, sarcasm, political incorrectness... I'll laugh at most things, but I am sensitive to certain kinds of jokes. >_>;

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I have a good sense of humor, what is weird about it is I find stupid things hilarious such as those re-dubs of DBZ, I love those. However, something someone says that makes everyone else in the room laugh I just sit there and think that it wasn't funny at all. It's not hard to make me laugh, I have different variety of friends and they all have different humor but I find it funny, definitely helps.

Back